Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiggy and Junior?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tiggyhedgehog

tiggyhedgehog

Tiggy and Junior? Empty
PostSubject: Tiggy and Junior?   Tiggy and Junior? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:47 am

hi, i was just wondering how tiggy and junior are doing? its been a few weeks now and i was just wondering how they are settling in. x
Back to top Go down

Tiggy and Junior? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiggy and Junior?   Tiggy and Junior? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:50 am

Hi Daisy

We were just talking about you - all good! Could you send me over Tiggy's certificate - it didn't come through on your last email.

Jo has posted loads about Tiggy and Junior just loves to trash his cage at night time. There are piccies in the rescue section of them. xx
Back to top Go down
tiggyhedgehog

tiggyhedgehog

Tiggy and Junior? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiggy and Junior?   Tiggy and Junior? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:52 am

awww Smile hehe, yeah i just noticed that, im still trying, the link i just sent dosent work but ill keep trying, im glad there settling in so well
xx
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

Tiggy and Junior? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiggy and Junior?   Tiggy and Junior? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:54 am

Hi daisy , I have done an update thread on tiggy and added some pictures of her, she has settled really well , she is a little madam !!! Lol . She is very friendly you must of spent a lot of time with her . She eats everything I give her , I haven't found anything she won't eat . And she runs like mad on her wheel at night ..... She goes like the clappers !! I have just asked Helen for her date of birth as we like to celebrate their birthdays , I would appreciate it if you could let me know when it is Smile if you ever want to know how she is feel free to email me. I will also keep the thread up to date on her Smile x
Back to top Go down
tiggyhedgehog

tiggyhedgehog

Tiggy and Junior? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiggy and Junior?   Tiggy and Junior? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:59 am

ill have a look now, hehe im glad Smile she was always verry friendly with other people Smile no, she seemed to eat everything i gave her Smile her birthday is 28 november, awwthankyou xx
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

Tiggy and Junior? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiggy and Junior?   Tiggy and Junior? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:01 am

Thank you daisy, we will make sure she celebrates her birthday in style !!! Lol x
Back to top Go down
tiggyhedgehog

tiggyhedgehog

Tiggy and Junior? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiggy and Junior?   Tiggy and Junior? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:06 am

hehe Smile x
Back to top Go down
Elaine67
Elaine67

Tiggy and Junior? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiggy and Junior?   Tiggy and Junior? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:10 am

Hi Daisy,

Once Junior arrives I'll be sure to zap you regular updates - with pickies.
Back to top Go down
tiggyhedgehog

tiggyhedgehog

Tiggy and Junior? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiggy and Junior?   Tiggy and Junior? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:11 am

aww okay Smile didnt realise you didnt have him yet Smile xx
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

Tiggy and Junior? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiggy and Junior?   Tiggy and Junior? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:01 pm

Junior is still with me and he's great, loves his wheel loves his food and loves making a mess! Will take some more pictures of him tonight he is deffo a big character x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tiggy and Junior? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiggy and Junior?   Tiggy and Junior? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiggy and Junior?
Page 1 of 1