Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hoggie Train

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

Hoggie Train Empty
PostSubject: Hoggie Train   Hoggie Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:23 pm

Hi Everybody,

Our Hoggie Train is our person powered vehicle that we have to call on from time to time to move any of our rescue hedgehogs up and down the country either from wherever their current home is - to their temporary foster home and then sometimes to their forever home, should the new owner be too far away to collect.

Sometimes the Hoggie Train journey can have one or two people involved, sometimes it may be more. Look at the most recent journey for example, the owner dropped off Horatio to Lou, then (as Helen was visiting), Helen dropped off to Janey.

Quite often though it is the same people doing most of the journeys and so if I can find out who is available and where they are able to travel then we can hopefully call on more people for support - I shall be getting myself a map to mark out the areas and will then be able to see at a glance where everything and everyone is!

Sometimes our Hoggie Train may mean that the hedgehog's journey may be done in a day, however depending on people's availability, it may mean the hoggie has a stop over with somebody on route.

Having checked through our hoggie train list it seems that there have been a few changes.

I'm going to try and co-ordinate the most up to date list and so if you feel you can helpout, could you please let me know the following?....

1. Where you can travel to?
2. Are you able to house overnight if need be?
3. Contact details (to be private messaged to either myself or Lou)

Quite often, we are able to put a plan in place, however we find out about hoggies needing to be rescued at pretty short notice too. So please bear this in mind.

We understand that whilst you may be offering your help and support now, things may change and so I shall be making sure I update this list on a regular basis.

Please also remember that this is all done on a voluntary basis too.

Thanks Everyone

xoxox
Back to top Go down

Hoggie Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoggie Train   Hoggie Train Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:57 pm

If you are able to help out with collection and transport of any rescue, please add your name to the list below and state which areas you are able to cover .
Back to top Go down

Hoggie Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoggie Train   Hoggie Train Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:58 pm

Tayer - south wales..ie..swansea, port talbot, camarthan, down to tenby....right up to newport, and bristol. i can home over night if not a little longer.

Helen - Midlands, Cheshire, Lancashire and extra if needed.
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

Hoggie Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoggie Train   Hoggie Train Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Gemma- county durham,newcastle,sunderland,washington,ashington.and more surrounding areas
can keep overnight if needed
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

Hoggie Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoggie Train   Hoggie Train Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:14 pm

Gemma- county durham,newcastle,sunderland,washington,ashington.and more surrounding areas
can keep overnight if needed.

Tayer - south wales..ie..swansea, port talbot, camarthan, down to tenby....right up to newport, and bristol. i can home over night if not a little longer.

Helen - Midlands, Cheshire, Lancashire and extra if needed.

Melody - Northwest and extra if needed

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hoggie Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoggie Train   Hoggie Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoggie Train
Page 1 of 1