Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stacking vivs

Go down 
+2
Botty31
Misty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Misty

Misty

Stacking vivs Empty
PostSubject: Stacking vivs   Stacking vivs Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:42 pm

Sonic lives in a Vivarium VX which has the cabinet underneath, does anyone know if it is possible to stack another vivarium vx on top or would we need to remove the cabinet and add feet instead. We would really like another hedgehog but not sure where I would put another viv.
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

Stacking vivs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stacking vivs   Stacking vivs Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:00 pm

I'm not sure about the one with the cabinet under but I have the vivexotic lx and I have 4 stacked . Smile
Back to top Go down

Stacking vivs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stacking vivs   Stacking vivs Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:36 pm

I have the VX 48 and have three stacked on top of each other - don't think the cabinet is meant to hold the weight of any more than the one to be honest x
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

Stacking vivs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stacking vivs   Stacking vivs Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:49 pm

i have the ex with cabinet but don't think i would risk putting another on top x
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

Stacking vivs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stacking vivs   Stacking vivs Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Is there any way that you can take it off the cabinet and stack them and put the cabinet bit on the top if you need it for storage Smile
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

Stacking vivs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stacking vivs   Stacking vivs Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:56 pm

yeah the cabinet just screws in to the bottom of the viv so you can easily take it off x the cabinets are not really good as they are open backed so probably wouldn't work on top as everything would fall out Smile x
Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

Stacking vivs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stacking vivs   Stacking vivs Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:09 pm

Ideally I would like 2 vivs on top of the cabinet, but just not sure the cabinet is strong enough and wondered if anyone had actually tried it, I do find the storage useful for his spare fleeces and toys. No it wouldn't work putting the cabinet on the top.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Stacking vivs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stacking vivs   Stacking vivs Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:39 pm

I have just sold one like this .. it wasn't suitable to stack on top sadly .
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Josie

Josie

Stacking vivs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stacking vivs   Stacking vivs Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:45 pm

at a guess i wouldnt think the cabinet would withstand the weight of another, but i havent physically seen one so im not sure... maybe you could email the manufacturer and see what they say? Smile xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stacking vivs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stacking vivs   Stacking vivs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stacking vivs
Page 1 of 1