Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from PJ!

Go down 
+5
janey
dovaston
pammie
Lou
PJM
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PJM

Hello from PJ! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from PJ!   Hello from PJ! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:39 pm

Just wanted to say Hello to you all! I've been meaning to stop over & get more involved, but have been so busy!!

My name is PJ. I live in Arkansas, USA. I'm very active on the Hedgehog Central site, with the same userid.

We are currently Arkansas Rescue Station for the Hedgehog Welfare Society & getting approved for the International Hedgehog Association as well.

We currently have 3 hedgies. Cholla, our boy. He was our first hedgie, purchased from a breeder as a baby. He's messy, adorable, mad for mealies and a cuddlebug. He runs about 5-6 miles every night, and leave crumbs wherever he goes. Laughing

Then we have Zoey, our girl. She was our first re-homed hedgie. She always has a clean wheel and beautifully manicured nails. She has warmed up to us quite a bit in the year we've had her. She's our clown. Always making the funniest faces and getting into things. She loves to run up my hubby's shoulder, making noises in his ear & makes him giggle like a schoolgirl. She's our plumpest hedgie & likes it that way, as she will only wheel about .5miles a night.

Our newest re-home is Pepper, another girl. We have had Pepper 1 month and she is a hard nut to crack. She is trying not to love us, but finding it very difficult. Very Happy We are able to see her face now, and she lets us rub her tummy, but is still very huffy & jumpy. She also runs about 4-5 miles a night. We are still learning about her personality & very excited for the day she feels comfortable with us.

I will post some pictures as I can, along with pictures of my hedgie paintings. Nice to meet everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.PJsPaintings.weebly.com
Lou

Lou

Hello from PJ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from PJ!   Hello from PJ! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Hey Pj so glad you came over ... feel free to post your pictures . You no me as Lou on my Crazy page ..x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

Hello from PJ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from PJ!   Hello from PJ! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:43 pm

hi pj! lovely to see you on here x
Back to top Go down
PJM

Hello from PJ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from PJ!   Hello from PJ! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:48 pm

Yay! People I know! Very Happy
It will just take me a little time to get myself familiar with everything, then I'll post lots pictures & stuff.
Back to top Go down
dovaston
Admin
Admin
dovaston

Hello from PJ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from PJ!   Hello from PJ! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:01 pm

Hello PJ and welcome to our happy friendly place Very Happy
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

Hello from PJ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from PJ!   Hello from PJ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:35 am

Welcome to the forum PJ, glad you have joined us xx
Back to top Go down

Hello from PJ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from PJ!   Hello from PJ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:42 am

hello and a big welcome to our friendly forum so glad you have joined it's nice to hear others experiance from round the world Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hello from PJ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from PJ!   Hello from PJ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:31 am

Hello and welcome to the forum - I saw some of your pictures yesterday and they are amazing - looking forward to placing my first order with you.
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

Hello from PJ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from PJ!   Hello from PJ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:40 am

Hi PJ. Very Happy welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

Hello from PJ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from PJ!   Hello from PJ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:19 pm

welcome PJ hope to speak to you soon!! and see lots ov pics!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Spesh

Spesh

Hello from PJ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from PJ!   Hello from PJ! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Hi your hoggies sound sooo cute!! We have friends in Arkansas...hoping to visit them at some point looks like a lovely place from all the photos weve seen and all we have heard about it Smile
Back to top Go down
PJM

Hello from PJ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from PJ!   Hello from PJ! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:17 pm

It is very green & beautiful here. Lots of trees and hills, but it's terribly humid. We moved here from the Sonoran Desert of Arizona, so it has been quite a change for us, but we love it.
If you do come & you're close to Little Rock, let me know & we can have lunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from PJ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from PJ!   Hello from PJ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from PJ!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: