Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pheasant escapes grilling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pheasant escapes grilling Empty
PostSubject: Pheasant escapes grilling   Pheasant escapes grilling Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:24 pm

A pheasant that was hit be a car then endured a 40 mile tripe stuck in the vehicle's front grille is making a miraculous recovery at a Cotswolds wildlife centre.

The male bird is now strutting his stuff and feasting on bird see, crumbled fat balls and mealworms at Oak and Furrows Wildlife Rescue Centre near Cirencester.

The owner of the car didn't stop, carrying on his journey to work in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, 40 miles away.

The bird was well and truly wedged in the car grille and remained there until lunchtime when someone outside having a cigarette break noticed the distressed bird.

His obvious discomforst was soon alleviated by RSPCA Inspector Rachel Hayward, who rushed to the scene after a call was made to the charity's national cruelty line.
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Pheasant escapes grilling   Pheasant escapes grilling Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:30 am

and i have eaten a slice of one of these...lol

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs

PostSubject: Re: Pheasant escapes grilling   Pheasant escapes grilling Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:49 am

Pheasant can be rather dry - haven't tried it myself so I may be wrong
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Pheasant escapes grilling   Pheasant escapes grilling Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:57 am

i couldnt tell what meat was what...but the crocodile was light coloured so i could tell that one....it was all mixed up in garlic sauce too.

how come the driver did not know that there was a bird stuck too him...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pheasant escapes grilling   Pheasant escapes grilling Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:01 am

Haven't a clue - could have cooked it whilst driving!!
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Pheasant escapes grilling   Pheasant escapes grilling Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:02 am

it just reminds me of a cartoon story...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pheasant escapes grilling   Pheasant escapes grilling Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:06 am

I did laugh to be honest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pheasant escapes grilling   Pheasant escapes grilling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pheasant escapes grilling
Page 1 of 1