Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Viv converstion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Halfpint

Halfpint

Viv converstion Empty
PostSubject: Viv converstion   Viv converstion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:13 pm

Heres some pics of my viv convertion. It is a stack of 4 wood vivariums. The top has my leo geckos in, and the middle 2 will be for the hog. So far the ramps in there. I need to add the rails on the side to stop the hedgie falling off. Also i need to make 2 doors with fly mesh on.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
anglomaltese

anglomaltese

Viv converstion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viv converstion   Viv converstion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:44 pm

Looking good grin I'm starting to wish I bought a viv and made mods like everyone else...! I'm day 3 into building mine from scratch and apart from the saw wounds to my hands and slices to my legs and arms from the stainless steel mesh, I'm wondering if it's going to turn out a suitable hoggie habitat unsure
Back to top Go down
pricklypaws

pricklypaws

Viv converstion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viv converstion   Viv converstion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:02 pm

That is looking well cool Halfpint and its gonna be a very happy hoglet who moves in Smile

Anglomaltese, I did use the mesh steel for a while on the outside when I also had the flymesh god that is lethal stuff that steel mesh the times I cut my self on it, I decided to take it off as it did actually stain on one part, and it was just way too dark in the end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pricklypaws.co.uk
pulpixies

pulpixies

Viv converstion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viv converstion   Viv converstion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:05 pm

What do you use instead Jackie?
Back to top Go down
pricklypaws

pricklypaws

Viv converstion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viv converstion   Viv converstion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:22 pm

I now just use the flyscreen, as the girls havent been having the diva strops clawing at the flymesh both of them went through a stage where they was busting to get out, and a couple of times I woke up in the middle of the night where Missy was wandering around our bedroom and all I could hear was her pitter patter on the floor Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.pricklypaws.co.uk
Sponsored content

Viv converstion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viv converstion   Viv converstion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viv converstion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum :: Health, Care and Habitat :: Hedgehog Housing & Environmental Enrichment-
Jump to: