Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ffluers & soda-pops 1day old babies.

Go down 
+4
Gaga
Lou
Melody
tayer
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

ffluers & soda-pops 1day old babies. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ffluers & soda-pops 1day old babies.   ffluers & soda-pops 1day old babies. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:29 pm

awwwwwwwwww, gorgeous little buns!!! Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffluers & soda-pops 1day old babies.   ffluers & soda-pops 1day old babies. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:11 am

Well I hope I get some pictures - through your pictures last time I had an album of Pudding growing up - you know you buns Tayer and in my eyes no different that when pictures of put out there of baby hoggies being handled away from the nest at just a couple of days old - always get the same response - I know my hog!!
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: ffluers & soda-pops 1day old babies.   ffluers & soda-pops 1day old babies. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:55 am

ill just post them on here then...it is nice to see them growing up.
have just popped in to see them there is 3 huge ones and 1 small ones and 2 tiny ones.
there is 1 where you can see its markings are beautiful....exactly like soda...!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs

PostSubject: Re: ffluers & soda-pops 1day old babies.   ffluers & soda-pops 1day old babies. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:56 am

Thank you Tayer - you know your buns - don't let anybody make you feel like you are doing something wrong, I loved seeing piccies of Pudding x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: ffluers & soda-pops 1day old babies.   ffluers & soda-pops 1day old babies. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:00 am

iv put them on FB on my profile, but iv locked it to only i can see it...for now...which is gutting coz my mum likes seeing pics of them too, as she dont come up here very often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffluers & soda-pops 1day old babies.   ffluers & soda-pops 1day old babies. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:01 am

Some people are real kill joys - a lot need to practice what they preach as well!
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: ffluers & soda-pops 1day old babies.   ffluers & soda-pops 1day old babies. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:24 pm

Aaaaah don't be worried by no-marks Tayer... you had lovely photies for everyone to be able to follow their bunnies last time. I agree with Helen Very Happy

xoxox
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: ffluers & soda-pops 1day old babies.   ffluers & soda-pops 1day old babies. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:46 pm

aww they are tiny. congrats.hope they all doing well.
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: ffluers & soda-pops 1day old babies.   ffluers & soda-pops 1day old babies. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:42 pm

thanx gem, they are doing fine...all lovely and warm huggled together....ffluer has calmed down with her angry-ness, and is not stressed at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ffluers & soda-pops 1day old babies.   ffluers & soda-pops 1day old babies. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ffluers & soda-pops 1day old babies.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2