Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

poppy and pedro

Go down 
+9
Gaga
Lou
hoggyhugs
gems
zombiewoman
Botty31
Nikki
Melody
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaga

Gaga

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:28 pm

This is my baby..Poppy. She is a chihuahua x poodle, 2 years old in October! she has the best temperament anyone could have dreamed for, she is a great dog, never fails to make me smile each day, love her to pieces.
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

This is Pedro, he is a purebred chihuahua, he will be my stud dog for Poppy
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

Poppy will be due in season anytime now, she is swelling up. she will be bread with Pedro as pictured above, im really excited, my first time experience in breeding and poppy's also. really really excited Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:29 pm

I no nothing about dog breeding .. but good luck Jakeo .. im sure you will do great .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Gaga

Gaga

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:34 pm

im still learning, its going to be an experience, cant wait Very Happy thankyou lou xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:35 pm

Your welcome keep us updated .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:38 pm

Soft music, candle light and a nice supper !! Should have some lovely babies with those two Jake xx
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:36 pm

i will do lou Smile really excited xx

yes i think thats a good idea helen hehe!! thankyou xx
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:09 pm

Lovely Jake Very Happy how big is Poppy in comparison to Pedro? Does that mean the puppies will be 1/4 poodle and 3/4 chihuahua?
Are you still going to call them Choodles?
xoxox
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:10 pm

Oh my word... How many questions can someone ask...?! One after the other ha ha Very Happy

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:34 pm

hes not too much smaller than Popsicle, ohh i dont know the maths haha, umm yeah probably 3/4 chihuahua! i call them chipoo's but yeah choodles is another name Very Happy hahah xx
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:33 pm

hope your giving pedro a step ladder..or you might have to give him a peg up but you will have to
keep your eyes shut to give them some privacy Very Happy x
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:43 pm

haha, he might need one Razz lol xx
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:47 pm

They will be lovely puppies , hope all goes well jake , my parents bread cocker spaniels when I was younger and it was lovely to see the puppies being born and grow up . I would love for my kids to see the birth of puppies and have the experience of weaning them and them growing up. You won't want to part with them !!! Lol Smile
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:33 pm

awwwwww, love chihuahua's....wish i spent more on a teacup tho...gizzy is a barrel..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Gaga

Gaga

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:45 am

thankyou jo, i am excited to watch them grow and no that i have helped them and helped bring them into the world Smile we are keeping one i think if i wanted to Smile hehe, i love chihuahuas too tayer, would love one of the small ones, poppy doesnt cuddle me as much as she does my dad, she likes him more because he takes her on long walks with boundless freedom whereas i trained her and she gets worked a bit on a walk lol so she cuddles her dad, want a teeny chihuahua to snuggle instead Razz cant wait xx
Back to top Go down
zombiewoman

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:00 pm

They look great Jake. We currently have the great dane and then our little fatty dog, but the next one will be something along the lines of your beautiful dogs. Again wish we lived closer love puppies. Good luck, you will do great.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Qute-Quillz/318392471572041
gems

gems

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:55 pm

aahh bet you cant wait.i dontknow much about dog breeding either.but do they need tests or is that optional.?
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:47 pm

thankyou lisa Very Happy xx

i cant wait no gemma Very Happy i will have her checked by a vet beforehand, so she is healthy, dont want to do anything that might be bad for my animals xx
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:27 pm

i know what you mean.i remember when we were looking at pups and on some adverts they were saying eye test and hip score info i have no idea what this is! unless its just for working dogs or sumthing.cant wait to see pics and your poppy is very cute. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:33 pm

ohh im not too sure about that gem, i cant tell you what that means ahaa, maybe something to do with pedigree breed standards. thankyou she is a sweet pup xx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:00 pm

hip scores are normally for labradores...as they have poor hips....i think, !
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Gaga

Gaga

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:18 pm

what breed was you looking at gem? xx
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:34 pm

aahh right maybe its breed related then .we looked at all kinds of breeds but settled for our chihuahua. looking foward to follow your journey with poppy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:44 pm

Some breeds such as German Shepherds and a lot of the larger breeds, or breeds of dogs that may be small but with a longer body (like a Bassett hound say) can suffer with something called Hip Dysplasia (HD) and so many breeders get the parents hip scored beforehand to show that they have a good score. This means that the puppies are less likely to have HD then Very Happy

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:53 pm

ohh lovely gemma xx

yeah some GSD are bread to have a very sloping back, which in my eyes is terrible, but they are now changing back to english straight back germans xxx
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:00 pm

just an update - poppy is tricking me and keeping me waiting lol, she is way over due her season! it shouldnt be too long till i pair them and hopefully i will have some little pups running around Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

poppy and pedro Empty
PostSubject: Re: poppy and pedro   poppy and pedro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

poppy and pedro
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next