Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**

Go down 
+10
christinelevis
Melody
HuffyHoglet
nickyhi
A M Y
gems
Lou
hoggyhugs
zombiewoman
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
gems

gems

Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:11 pm

yeah got the idea off you Tayer Very Happy its loads better and he sleeps between the liner.
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:13 pm

ahhhhh, yeah...works a treat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:54 pm

Now that is a good idea Very Happy

xoxox
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:23 pm

Theo used to sleep in igloo then decided he liked under the liner better so this set works great for the under liner hoggies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:52 pm

mavs become a liner diver...lol
all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:00 pm

haha must be comfy
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:33 pm

tayer wrote:
girls palace.

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

do you mind if i use this in my assignment Tayer? it shows clearly how to set up a hedgehog environment Smile xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:34 pm

Where do you put your litter tray Gem or do you no use one ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:02 pm

i just use kitchen roll in one half of the viv and fold liner in the other.
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Willows viv will add a wheel later for her Very Happy

[/url]][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/url]
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:35 pm

Ive moved Theodore into a new one Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Looking fab Gem willow is going to love hers too .. it actually gives me a buzz knowing that you are happy with Theo hence Willow and a possible third .xxxx
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:50 pm

Lou i now have spare vivs lol i will need to fill them Very Happy although i will always keep one spare. You are a fab breeder and have friendly hoglets hence the reason iam geting more off you Very Happy i really cant fault you at all you keep me updated from start to when they come home and it means alot.xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:06 pm

thanks Gemma that is lovely of you to say Smile xxxx
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:41 pm

They look lovely Gemma , this is my first hoggie off Lou but I know what good breeders her helen and tayer are so I wouldn't hesitate to have a baby off them . I feel so lucky to be getting Derek from Lou as I thought I would never get a colour I really like because of waiting lists , so I am chuffed to bits Smile xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:44 pm

The thing is the way I work is not in order of who contact me , but who I think will look after them and give them the best home x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:34 pm

thanks jo for adding me....that makes me smile...Smile
i havnt had any babies this year...Sad
hopefully soon.
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Smile xx
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:01 pm

i can assure derek will be lovely. Lou will makesure of it. my Theo went through a really tough time quilling but lou carried on with him and put in alot of work and that has made him the hoggie he is today. this is my second off lou and will be geting another lol Very Happy and one off Helen aswell .xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:09 pm

I do put a lot of time and effort in Derek is major chilled so is willow ... Simba is a confident ... boy chunky lad .. lol x
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:10 pm

looking foward to having her.x
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:48 pm

my hog room is starting to get a little bit cluttered!!! haha xx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

theres the 2 vivs with Thistle on top, Fudge on the bottom, Hugo is to the left in front of the big wooden box in a ferplast cage covered by a cloth to keep some heat in, works a treat Very Happy the play area is at the bottom in front of the bed that is up there now!!!! taking up my space haha xx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:16 pm

looks good jake...Smile
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Thanks xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:51 pm

Looks really good Jake x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**   Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy** - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our hedgehog accommodations & set-ups...**picture heavy**
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next