Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Fund Raising is Important

Go down 
+7
hoggyhugs
fionac
alison
gems
pammie
tayer
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Why Fund Raising is Important Empty
PostSubject: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:34 pm

Mel and I had a brief chat about this when we met up earlier and Mel suggested it would be a good idea to post how much a rescue actually costs - so, this is the breakdown of Penny's rescue.

Cost of Freedom for Penny £ 50.00
Gemma's Petrol to meet me £ 30.00 (funded by Gemma)
Nellie's Petrol to collect from Gemma £ 50.00 (funded by Nellie) Miles covered 258
Mel's Petrol to collect from Nellie £ TBC

We are lucky that Mel has purchased ZZ2's for any potential rescue and has an assortment of fleeces and pigloos and wheels that she has as spares so that a set up can be done pretty much straight away.

We have had total donations of £ 70.00 Paypal ( I know a couple more of you are sending when you can) and Gemma donated £ 10.00 to the purchase of Penny as well as her petrol money - to rescue one hoggie has ended up costing well over £ 100.00 so every donation we have received really has made a difference to her future.

Last edited by Nellie on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:02 pm

its nice how every one pulled together...couldnt of done it without every ones help...Wink

well done ladies and jake xxx
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 pm

So so proud of this forum and so pleased we could help this girl out x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:24 pm

Pam so am I - have spoken to Mel and little Penny has eaten and found her wheel - we all make such a good team x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:36 pm

I get paid on Monday and i am happy to send a little more as i promised to do when i sent the first donation x Good on ya girls ..x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:05 pm

This is excellent how everyone has pulled together for Penny. what a great team!!!!
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:12 pm

helen, alsion has just given me a donation for penny so ill paypal it now...

Last edited by tayer on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:59 pm

Brilliant - big thank you Alison xx
Back to top Go down
alison

alison

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:14 pm

No problem Helen wish It could have been more xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:56 pm

Alison, it is a very generous donation - it really means a lot to me, the rescue and the work it enables us to carry out - cannot thank everybody enough xx
Back to top Go down
alison

alison

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:00 pm

Think I will have to find myself a pot and start collecting for regular donations xx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:45 pm

I so wish I could give, it is not that I don;t want to. I will have to see what I can do next week.

Love and hugs

Jo xxxxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:54 pm

Jo - your support on the forum is perfect - times are tough for everybody so don't feel that you have to - not we are about chuck xx
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:47 pm

'cost of freedom' brought a tear to my eye. Bless her. So glad Penny is in a good place now being looked after how she should be. Got to see a lovely video of her inspecting her playpen today. Smile It is well worth it to see her happy.xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:33 pm

She is in very safe hands Fiona xx
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:34 pm

Where is the video of her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:36 pm

Mel will have taken it on her phone and will no doubt be having a lengthy conversation with photobucket x
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:38 pm

Aww, she certainly is.xx
Melody came up to have a look at Iori's bottom earlier and showed me the vid Gemma. Think she only took it last night. Smile x
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:45 pm

ahh right no wonder i couldnt find it.lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:58 pm

lol, sorry, I should have been a bit clearer about that, haha. Very Happy x
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:06 pm

Thank you Nellie darling, you are an angel. I promise as soon as I am able I will send something. I would lke to send a lot but there you go. Thank you again for your kind words.

Hugs

JO xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:13 pm

i will be sending some over tomorrow when my pay goes in .x
Back to top Go down
Elaine67
Elaine67

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:44 pm

It's next week for me payday wise.

I'll try and send a little more but it's unlikely to be much (but every little helps right?)

It's one of those 'perfect storm' months. Monster gas and electric bills, school trips to cover as well as the usual monthly stuff... a severe pain in the wallet!

This is a really informative thread and goes to show how fast the cost of even fairly straight forward rescues can gain momentum - thankfully there wasn't a vets bill on top.

...At the end of the day, it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:22 pm

she was definatley worth it.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:38 pm

sorry to be a pain in the arse but could i have the rescue addy again please .x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Fund Raising is Important   Why Fund Raising is Important Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Fund Raising is Important
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next