Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carolina Storm Wheels - New Wheel

Go down 
+3
Melody
tayer
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Carolina Storm Wheels - New Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Carolina Storm Wheels - New Wheel   Carolina Storm Wheels - New Wheel Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:57 am

Magneto has been testing out these new small pet wheels that we have been working on and he seems to love them. The dual bearings are not exposed to the inside of the wheel so you don't get them wet and the screws are stainless steel so they don't rust. Will come in several colors: red, purple, blue, pink, green, teal and black. It's made from durable plastic and it has a lip around the rim to help prevent warping. Safe, silent and easy to clean. The running surface is 3.75 inches wide and the inside diameter is 10.5 inches.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Storm Wheels - New Wheel   Carolina Storm Wheels - New Wheel Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:44 am

Ahhh sounds good...I wondered of he was working on something coz that other dirty wheel posted was different.
Looks good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Storm Wheels - New Wheel   Carolina Storm Wheels - New Wheel Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:10 am

Ooooohh I wonder how much these are? How do the sizes match up with the current ones we use? I'm rubbish on sizes! Are they not as wide?

I'm more than happy with the ones I've got, but will be ordering another spare in now I have Penny. These ones look a lot thicker too, so maybe more durable....

xoxox

Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Storm Wheels - New Wheel   Carolina Storm Wheels - New Wheel Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:16 am

I think they are slightly smaller...he was trying to save on weight for posting charges...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Storm Wheels - New Wheel   Carolina Storm Wheels - New Wheel Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:39 pm

i will be up for one .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Storm Wheels - New Wheel   Carolina Storm Wheels - New Wheel Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:44 pm

they look good
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Storm Wheels - New Wheel   Carolina Storm Wheels - New Wheel Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:33 pm

look great Smile xx
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Storm Wheels - New Wheel   Carolina Storm Wheels - New Wheel Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:20 pm

They look great, and like that the bearings are not as easy to get wet. Only thing is, i think would be a bit small for Ody, but he loves his carolina storm anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Storm Wheels - New Wheel   Carolina Storm Wheels - New Wheel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carolina Storm Wheels - New Wheel
Page 1 of 1