Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hedgehogs in Distress (Brixham)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hedgehogs in Distress (Brixham) Empty
PostSubject: Hedgehogs in Distress (Brixham)   Hedgehogs in Distress (Brixham) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yah! Sharp has survived the Winter! First Hedgehog out of hibernation here at 01:13 hours on the 1-3-13.
he weighs a surprising 917 grams!

Sharp was the first Hedgehog out of hibernation last year on the 18th Feb.
I first met Sharp as a 350 gram Autumn Juvenile on the 29th November 2010 when I found him running down a pavement near me in a snowstorm.
I over-wintered him in a plastic storage box in my study until I released him on the 22nd of March.
Sharp made such a stink in the house that Winter that I decided to set up a proper hedgehog unit, so its all his fault that I am now tied up in this madness called hedgehog caring!

I'm keeping him in for observation at the moment as I want to do a faecal test tomorrow and the ringworm that I treated him for last Summer looks like its starting up again.
He will be 3 years old this Autumn.
Back to top Go down
horsy

horsy

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehogs in Distress (Brixham)   Hedgehogs in Distress (Brixham) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:54 am

This is a great idea , costs me a fortune to feed the wildies because of cats and rats !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehogs in Distress (Brixham)   Hedgehogs in Distress (Brixham) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:23 am

Glad to help x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehogs in Distress (Brixham)   Hedgehogs in Distress (Brixham) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hedgehogs in Distress (Brixham)
Page 1 of 1