Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wheel advice please, pics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tanzi

tanzi

Wheel advice please, pics Empty
PostSubject: Wheel advice please, pics   Wheel advice please, pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:02 pm

This is shadows wheel ( he won't be having it in his viv till 12 weeks old) I bought it from a hedgehog facebook page ( don't want to name ) can you tell me if this is OK, I am just a bit concerned about the back of the bolt sticking out at the back and if he goes round the back of the wheel and jumps up to sniff and he gets his feet inbetween the upright and the back of the wheel, inside the wheel there is a metal washer to with little gaps all the way round don't want him to get toes or claws caught...... sorry if they are sill y questions but being first hog don't want him to get hurt....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

middle of the inside of the wheel..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Wheel advice please, pics   Wheel advice please, pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:05 pm

i know what wheel it is....im sure it will be ok...its a similar built to larry's wheel...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs

PostSubject: Re: Wheel advice please, pics   Wheel advice please, pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:06 pm

Most of the bucket wheels are made like this - he shouldn't come to any harm - haven't used this wheel I tend to stick to Larry's wheels - see how you go x
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: Wheel advice please, pics   Wheel advice please, pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:29 pm

Thanks Tayer and Helen, I might think about getting one of Larry's wheels but they are not ordered very often are they? I think I have just missed an order...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wheel advice please, pics   Wheel advice please, pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:29 pm

Tayer has started another order I think x
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: Wheel advice please, pics   Wheel advice please, pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:39 pm

will go check it out............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wheel advice please, pics   Wheel advice please, pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Will see if I can bump it up for you
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Wheel advice please, pics   Wheel advice please, pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:33 pm

yeah i started one...march order.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheel advice please, pics   Wheel advice please, pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheel advice please, pics
Page 1 of 1