Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This little madam.......

Go down 
+5
Lou
Gaga
gems
Snufflehogs
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

This little madam....... Empty
PostSubject: This little madam.......   This little madam....... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:01 pm

Don't be fooled by this beautiful innocent face.........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This little madam decided to go explore yesterday!!!! When my friend Jacqui was round, Tilly decided to go on a poo-athon all over her. Anyways, we both ended up covered so I put a sleepy Tilly on the sofa whilst we went to wash our hands. We were gone less than 20 seconds, but when we got back she had completely disappeared! I decided she would turn up eventually so left her to it. Within a few minutes her gorgeous little nose was poking out from under the sofa. I knew she couldn't come to any harm under there, so thought it best to leave her till Richard got home. I could recline it and he could slip under and get her. So wait we did. We kept an eye out to make sure she didn't go anywhere else.

Richard came home and we told him what she'd done and we attempted to get her. One problem.........Where is she???? We looked everywhere! I mean everywhere! Both myself and Jacqui were convinced she was under the sofa somewhere so we had to pull it out and tip it upside down. No sign of her anywhere. Then I noticed a small rip in the material underneath the arm of the sofa. I just knew if ever there was a hedgehog that would find that tiny gap and go exploring it, it would be Tilly. I wasn't wrong. Stuck my hand in and there she was all curled up!!! I can't tell you the relief at finding her!

NOTE TO SELF..... Never EVER leave Miss Twinkle Toes unattended!!!

Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: This little madam.......   This little madam....... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:15 pm

oh what an adventure!! she is a cutie
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: This little madam.......   This little madam....... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:21 pm

oh no haha glad you found her xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This little madam.......   This little madam....... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:56 pm

Ha ha ha - The Sadist has trained her well!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: This little madam.......   This little madam....... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:35 pm

aww glad you found her ...she is beautiful im enjoying Esmay x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: This little madam.......   This little madam....... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:24 pm

I wasn't worried up until the point we tipped up the sofa and she was nowhere to be seen, lol! It was a bloomin' good job I notice the rip in the material otherwise goodness knows how long she'd've stayed in there!! x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This little madam.......   This little madam....... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:46 pm

Told you they can get in the smallest of places - good to see she is keeping you on your toes!
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: This little madam.......   This little madam....... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:49 pm

I knew you'd find it funny. I couldn't even be cross with her - that bloody face! She was looking up at me like she was the sweetest thing in the world, lol! x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This little madam.......   This little madam....... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Me thinks little Tilly Twinkle Toes has wrapped Mummy Mel round her little piddy paws - I shall look forward to the future adventures of Tilly xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: This little madam.......   This little madam....... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:53 pm

She has - Daddy too!!! He's besotted with her and I've learned to share, lol! x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This little madam.......   This little madam....... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:00 pm

Blimey - what have you been bribed with??
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: This little madam.......   This little madam....... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:07 pm

Nothing, hahaha! I'm keeping him sweet so he won't mind when I get more!!! winkie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This little madam.......   This little madam....... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:17 pm

I do the same, come back with a bottle of Brandy and a Tripod for Nigel today!!
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: This little madam.......   This little madam....... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Hahahahaha!!! Good for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: This little madam.......   This little madam....... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:33 pm

hahah trust the little monsters....she is so sweet looking tho.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: This little madam.......   This little madam....... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:10 pm

I think dora the explorer has a new rival ha ha
Back to top Go down
horsy

horsy

PostSubject: Re: This little madam.......   This little madam....... Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:06 pm

Hahaha , learnt my lesson with jasper . Now have pet fences so he can't sneak anywhere hard to reach lol . She is adorable xx
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: This little madam.......   This little madam....... Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:02 pm

hehe, naughty Tilly. Very Happy x
I remember almost losing Emo once. Had him in his igloo on the bed while i cleaned him out, he never used to get up at that time. Went to wet some kitchen roll in the bathroom and returned and carried on. Went to put him back later and it was incredibly light! Found him snuggled under the duvet with his head on the pillow. Smile x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This little madam.......   This little madam....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This little madam.......
Page 1 of 1