Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blossom and Tintin's Babies

Go down 
+12
Leanne
horsy
tanzi
Lou
gems
fionac
pammie
tayer
alison
Gaga
Botty31
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
gems

gems

Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:33 pm

my dad and mother in law are very interested in them but my mother isnt really a pet person so just doesnt understand haha
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:35 pm

aww, she doesn't know what she's missing.Very Happy x
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:36 pm

no she doesnt. haha her loss  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:14 pm

I have been thinking of names and Lou has suggested Harley which I like and I also like Milo, I am useless at names.................. Still keep looking at the photos and noticing all sorts of little details, couldn't go to sleep last night as I kept thinking about him..................... x Smile
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:19 pm

aww, you have plenty of time Caroline. make sure it is something you're happy with and you feel suits him. I'm sure as you hear more about his antics and see more pics a name will strike you. Smile x
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:26 pm

I can't wait to see more pics can never see to much of him and yes watching him grow and as Helen tells me more about him I am sure that a name will come to me x x
Back to top Go down
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Harley is nice caroline but I think bailey would suit him as he looks like the colour of the drink x
Back to top Go down
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:07 pm

will always think of lynns milo mouse x
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Bailey is a great name for him :-) x
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:10 pm

haha, Bailey. love it Sue! Very Happy x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:02 pm

Shall get some more pictures tomorrow - been a hectic day today - like Bailey x
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:17 pm

I like Bailey a lot Mmm sounds good to me, great Helen will look forward to seeing him again tomorrow, just on my way home from darts going to give Netty her turkey mince peas carrots and sweet potato, see you all tomorrow x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:03 am

At least you have a couple of names floating round - one name will just jump out at you x
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:06 am

I certainly have got a few names floating  about and will soon decide on one, I am so looking forward to seeing my little man again later, I sit looking at his pics with a big smile on my face, I can't stop thinking about him........................... Must be love................... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Have grabbed some photos this morning - need to walk the doggies and then I will sort them out x
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:29 pm

haha very exciting.  what about Romeo?  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Great Helen will be waiting sooo excited still, can't get him out of my mind just keep looking at him on my phone... Thanks for the name Gem but still liking Bailey at the min but still time to think of names x x
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Bailey is nice
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:37 pm

I Like it to Gem and the name has just got this lovely warm image, like the drink all warm and smooth yum yum lol x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blossom and Tintin's Babies
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6