Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blossom and Tintin's Babies

Go down 
+12
Leanne
horsy
tanzi
Lou
gems
fionac
pammie
tayer
alison
Gaga
Botty31
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Thank you - Blossom is a good mum - she looks fab as well x
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:07 pm

very pleased Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:08 pm

Me too Gem - it is a buzz when you get your first look, nothing like it xx
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:13 pm

oh i bet it is i cant wait
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:16 pm

I can't stop looking at them, I shall know how many wrinkles on each face and how many quills on each photo at this rate Very Happy think I need to go and make a cuppa ans stop looking for a while...................... I'll be back..............bounce
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:20 pm

do you know which you are having yet or not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:20 pm

Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Dscf1810
My gorgeous Blossom 

Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Dscf6810
And Handsome Tintin x
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:21 pm

blossom is adorable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:23 pm

She is - her mum Karli had six babies in her first litter and Blossom was one of them - had to keep her not only for her ears and facial markings but her personality - she is gorgeous x
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:23 pm

hehe, I'm sensing a little excitement there Caroline! Very Happy x
awww, beautiful hoggies, both of them. No wonder they have had such gorgeous little conkers! Smile x
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:28 pm

Blossom is a stunning girl , how old is she helen ? Xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:32 pm

She will be 2 on 8th October  - this is her second litter x
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:44 pm

No Gem I don't know which one yeti am going to let Helen figure out their personalities and then go on her advice, I really don't mind which one I have (although I do like the last one who is very light wink wink) Blossom is beautiful she has a lovely face and big ears and Tintin is a very handsome boy they just have to have stunning babies don't they? Fiona a little excitement is an understatement I have shown my hubby the photos at least half a dozen times and I just keep oooing I just feel so lucky in having a baby x x x
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:47 pm

eeee very exciting iam pleased for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:48 pm

Aww thanks Gem that's so kind x x
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Its great aswell as you watch them grow so by the time he comes home you already feel bonded if that makes sense.. as helen will keep you updated and loads of pictures coming your way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:54 pm

hehe, thought that Caroline. Very Happy x
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:58 pm

I know Helen is so good with the pics and all the updates are just great, I can't wait to watch him grow up over the next few weeks, I am hoping to go up when they are a little older so I can give them all a cuddle and tell my little boy that he is very special to me, also will see Shadow and I just know that there will be tears as I get all soppy and silly but just can't help it .............. stupid at my age .........
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:01 pm

Very Happy Fiona can't help it I shall be dreaming of little hoggies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:02 pm

aww, not at all Caroline. You will be able to enjoy seeing him happy and meeting your new little one.x
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:03 pm

hehe, very exciting. Smile x
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:03 pm

no soppy is good haha.Very Happy  i felt i knew my first 2 very well that i got off lou as i watched them grow on here which is fantastic. now my new boy Dexter i feel iam going to work alot harder to find out his personality as i never watched him grow.but he is lovely already lets me stroke his frow and touch feet which is good.x
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:05 pm

That's what I want Gem just to be able to handle well and to be able to stroke his brow and touch his feet would be amazing and to love him to bits x x
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:07 pm

It would be lovely to experience a hoggie from baby pictures and updates onwards. My two I did not have this. With Emo I had some baby pictures sent from the breeder who owned him originally, but as a rescue I only saw him from 18 months when i got him. Would have loved to have seen baby photos of Ody and Iori, as i think they would have been adorable little conkers, but no matter. They are gorgeous and I love them. Smile lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:08 pm

You will have no problem with Dexter - I have Crumble and she is gorgeous - you can tell they have been well bred x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blossom and Tintin's Babies   Blossom and Tintin's Babies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blossom and Tintin's Babies
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next