Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..

Go down 
+10
fionac
Gaga
tanzi
Snufflehogs
christinelevis
pammie
Leanne
Melody
Botty31
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
tiggyhedgehog

tiggyhedgehog

Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:48 pm

dad told me yesterday about it! I dont think ive ever been so excited.. as the cage i had tiggy and junior in was given away with them, so for a very short time she will be in something else, all will be sorted soon tho! and helen i was justy wondering if you had any of the fleece liners i could buy, and if so how much are they? x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:56 pm

Should have a spare one Daisy - she does better with a little extra heat - do you still have a heat mat chuck?
Back to top Go down
tiggyhedgehog

tiggyhedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:01 pm

thanks helen, erm ill have to ask my dad, if i do its up in the lost somewhere. i dont think i brought it with tiggy and junior did i? x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:28 pm

I can sort things out with you Daisy - just put list together of what you need and I will see what I have spare - know I have heat mat and wheel and I do have a VX36 brand new viv boxed x
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:47 pm

Congratations daisy , I'm so pleased you are having a little girl SmileSmile x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:01 am

Didn't arrive last night - waited up till 12 and then went to bed - got a text to say it would be today, just as I was nodding off!
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:16 am

Hope they arrive safely Smile x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:50 am

They will xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:43 am

Typical! I hope you got some sleep chick. x x
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:45 am

Not a lot - was a tad naffed off which doesn't help and then just when I was nodding, get the text - sods law!
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:49 am

I knew that would happen - soooooooo annoying! x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:53 am

I know you did - waited in all day yesterday and shall have to do the same today which is annoying as I have to go into town at some point - shall just make a beeline for town after lunch and hope he just doesn't arrive!
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:07 pm

Well, you can't be expected to stay in for 2 whole days. If he gets there and nobody is home he can ring you. An approx time would've helped!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:30 pm

Just had a text - will be with me around 2.00pm
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Cool - at least you know what is going on now. We can be with you any time from 6ish onwards. Just say when is best for you. x x
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:05 pm

Ah atleast you know now. I will be in church but you can txt and let me know what is happening with Edward if he can't bring him we will sort something else no problem Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:45 pm

They are here - arrived at 2.05pm - the little man is on his way to Gemma, asked Spencer nicely and he agreed to take him even though he has loads of deliveries still to do - bless him.

The two girls are in the playpen - Mel's little girl is a little poppy but given the journey I can understand that, Daisy's little girl came in a box with the name Lazy Lou Lou! She will need to get some exercise but she came out of her ball almost straight away.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:12 pm

When people ask me why I get so involved with rehoming APH - today is why.

Daisy has collected Lazy Lou and to see the smile and joy on her face that she had got a hedgehog again in her life was reward enough for me - it was an absolute pleasure to help find Lazy Lou a loving new owner and I know that she will be a very much loved pet who will be spoilt rotten.

Daisy - I hope she brings you hours of fun and hoggie love - you deserve each other xxx
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:36 pm

I am chuffed for daisy and lazy Lou , daisy will love her too bits and enjoy having another hoggie in her life SmileSmile congratulations on your new friend daisy . Keep us updated if you can on how she is settling in SmileSmile x
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Aww, big congrats Daisy, and to Lazy Lou Lou. Smile x
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Congrats:) pleased they arrived safe Smile
Back to top Go down
tiggyhedgehog

tiggyhedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:13 pm

Lou is settling in very well! I will get some pictures up as soon as I can, she certianly lives up to her name! I've tried to get her on her week but so far no luck, she goes straight to sleep... She only came out last night for a drink, and them back to sleep. She hasn't eaten yet so I'm keeping an eye on that, but so far she's settled in great! Its so nice having a hog to cuddle! Xx
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Aww, sounds like she's settling right in Daisy.x
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:41 pm

It is just so wonderful when they find a loving home.

Hugs

JO xx
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:51 pm

Glad she is settling in well daisy Smile x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next