Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home...

Go down 
+2
horsy
Elaine67
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Elaine67
Elaine67

Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... Empty
PostSubject: Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home...   Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:42 pm

Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... DSCF1987

Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... DSCF1984-1

Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... DSCF1983

Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... DSCF1981

Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... DSCF1980

As you can see Snoogy's made himself at home. He's had a cuddle with both the girls as well as me today. He was totally un-phased by anyone or anything and enjoyed strutting over us all!
Back to top Go down
horsy

horsy

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home...   Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:23 pm

He is a bonnie lad xx
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home...   Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 3:53 pm

So chuffed he has settled in with you Elaine, thank you for the pictures and I can see he will rule the roost!
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk
Elaine67
Elaine67

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home...   Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 4:24 pm

Aw Helen, he's sooo bloomin' diddy. Very Happy 

We can't believe he's so calm and confident - never gets spooked, never huffs - just breezes his way through everything lol.

I got him some new toys from ASDA (a couple of balls and fabric mice) and the legs for the viv today. Chris had to pick up ink for one of the printers at the same business park as the B&Q that stocks table legs in 4's - amazing!

Snoogy should be in his personal residence within the next couple of days.
 sunny 
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home...   Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 7:10 pm

oh he is lush....reminds me a bit of maverick....any family the same?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home...   Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 7:17 pm

Boss Hog Tayer - you can tell - from little acorns mighty oaks grow - mark my words Elaine!!
Back to top Go down
Elaine67
Elaine67

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home...   Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 7:41 pm

Ooo... It's nice to know he's got more than Boss Hog's ears lol! He's got the same confidence I say in Junior. I don't think they're related too, are they? It must be the effect of good breeding - you've created super-hedgies.

Helen, everyone here's like a great big extended family through you're hoggies and that's really nice!
 Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home...   Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 8:13 pm

Bless, The Hogfather created a lasting impression on me and I still feel very honoured I got a hug - nellie's don't forget x
Back to top Go down
Elaine67
Elaine67

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home...   Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:44 am

Lol Helen - John and Bob forever!

I'll get more pickies of the baby-beastie-boys soon.  I've been spending so much time playing with Snoogy, I haven't bothered with the camera.  Helicia's been great.  She took the photos with my hands in (fingers with rings) and features in them as well - Snoogs loves her too.

Last night he did her a huge honour.  He snuggled down into the crook for her arm and fell asleep - happy as you please.  Until now he's only settled down on me - maybe I've better padding lol!

Anyhoo, so far so good.  He's chomping away, bright of eye and flight of foot - it's all good!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home...   Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 5:34 pm

Really chuffed for you Elaine, he has landed on his hoggie feet x
Back to top Go down
Elaine67
Elaine67

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home...   Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 6:38 pm

Lol!

I finally put the viv I bought last year together (with a little help from Helicia and John) I really wish I hadn't bothered...

The one I bought from you was up'n'running within an hour.. Me. John, bish-bash-bosh job done!  The heap of scrap I bought from E-bay has driven me daft - nothing lined up, and I'm pretty sure the glass doors are not to code.  I've had to take the top runner wood (it was pre-assembled) off as the upper and lower rails were badly miss-aligned...

I've access to a good range of powertools, but I feel like taking a good ol'fashioned axe to the bloomin thing.  Grrrr! Evil or Very Mad 

S'pose I'd better throw something in the oven - or I could do some baked spuds in a bonfire in the garden... Twisted Evil 

Ah well, Chris will be home soon - I've just enough time to practice whine mode.... Oh Chrrriis!

Wink
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home...   Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Ha - I can hear you whining now!
Back to top Go down
Elaine67
Elaine67

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home...   Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:32 pm

Oh yeh - I'm an expert and he's got nowhere to run - not even his best friend  scratch ...

'cos that's me - or his owl!!
 Razz
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home...   Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:31 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home...   Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:48 pm

He is such a little sweetie, beautiful photos.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home...   Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 3:56 pm

aww, he looks totally chilled out. Gorgeous.x
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home...   Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 4:10 pm

He is absolutely gorgeous.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down
Elaine67
Elaine67

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home...   Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 4:50 pm

Aww Thanks.

I must get some more photos - he may be older, but he's still a titchy lil' Snuggle Buggle!
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home...   Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snoogy Snuggle Buggle Makes Himself At Home...
Page 1 of 1