Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx Empty
PostSubject: Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx   Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 10:52 am

Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx <a href=Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx 20150310" />

Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx <a href=Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx 20150311" />
#
Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx <a href=Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx 20150313" />

Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx <a href=Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx 20150314" />

Enjpying cuddles with mummy

Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx <a href=Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx Img_0511" />

Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx <a href=Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx Me10" />

Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx <a href=Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx Fullsi10" />
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx   Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Bless her little prickly paws - I am so pleased she is enjoying her new life with you - go Poppy xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx   Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 5:36 pm

Proper little face and figure can tell she is getting rid of the padding xx
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx   Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 7:54 pm

It is better for her long term - I wish they could speak as I would love to know what she would say to her new home x
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx   Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 8:31 pm

Still can't believe her old owner thought she's vicious, she was just frightened and easily startled xx should of called her Dora she loves exploring xx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx   Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 8:45 pm

She is beautiful hun, thank you for sharing her with us.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx   Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 8:56 pm

Thanks Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx   Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 9:16 pm

Vicious my eye!!! She is gaaaaawgeous! You are doing a cracking job with her. x x Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx   Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 9:01 pm

You are very welcome love, I just wish I could give her a cuddle.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx   Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poppy my rescue hedgie coming out her shell exploring xx
Page 1 of 1