Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best friends xx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Best friends xx Empty
PostSubject: Best friends xx   Best friends xx Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 5:31 pm

Poppy and tinker!!!! They didn't get to play out together for a while when poppy went through her really bad phase of chewing but they have been reunited over the week and they have been so happy to see eachother again tinker brings out the child in poppy and they run around everywhere I love watching them no matter how many sleeping areas they choose to snuggle up together they just love eachother xx[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down

Best friends xx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best friends xx   Best friends xx Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 5:32 pm

Mel feel free to take the pics of tinky or any of them to update any album you have and you Nellie xx
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

Best friends xx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best friends xx   Best friends xx Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 5:51 pm

Bless, look at the two of them xx Thanks Caz, I shall be pinching some for my oscar album xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk
hoggyhugs

Best friends xx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best friends xx   Best friends xx Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 8:32 pm

They are gorgeous hunny, those adorable little faces. I love piccies of hoggies at playtime.

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best friends xx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best friends xx   Best friends xx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best friends xx
Page 1 of 1