Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello prickly friends

Go down 
+6
dobbyhog
dovaston
tayer
janey
Lou
cphilpott5
10 posters
AuthorMessage
cphilpott5

Hello prickly friends Empty
PostSubject: Hello prickly friends   Hello prickly friends Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Hi all, my names charlie, im 19 and work as a full time personal assistant. I'm currently looking into purchasing a hedgehog.. but am looking to read up on a bit of info, details etc first. If you have any advice please feel free to pass over! Very Happy

Thanks Charlie xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hello prickly friends   Hello prickly friends Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:43 pm

Hey and welcome to the forum Charlie .. I have you on Facebook Gemma had one of my babies Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have and someone will answer them for you .

Last edited by Lou on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
janey

janey

PostSubject: Re: Hello prickly friends   Hello prickly friends Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:59 pm

Hi Charlie, welcome to our friendly forum, you will find all you need to know about hoggies here so you have come to the right place. If you do decide a hoggie is for you I would advise you to buy from a reputable breeder not pet shops as you know then that you will be getting a healthy friendly hoggie. There are a few great breeders on here that I am sure would be able to help you if you do decide to get a prickly friend x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Hello prickly friends   Hello prickly friends Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:01 pm

hi charlie, welcome to the forum, i have 1 and also quite newish to hoggs.....i am waiting to have another, off lou's next litter!!

like lou says, if you have any questions ask away!! we are all welcoming and friendly.....x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
dovaston
Admin
Admin
dovaston

PostSubject: Re: Hello prickly friends   Hello prickly friends Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:08 pm

Welcome Charlie to our happy friendly place x
Back to top Go down
dobbyhog

dobbyhog

PostSubject: Re: Hello prickly friends   Hello prickly friends Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:55 pm

hello charlie! and welcome to the friendliest and nicest place for hedgehog talk Smile
Back to top Go down
cphilpott5

PostSubject: Re: Hello prickly friends   Hello prickly friends Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:13 pm

Thanks for making me feel so welcome, I do wish to get a hedgehog, my friends got one and i love her.. Where abouts are you Lou? How much are ya hogs in the new litter? I would also think about rehoming one? Xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello prickly friends   Hello prickly friends Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:24 pm

Welcome to the forum x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello prickly friends   Hello prickly friends Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:51 pm

hi and welcome to our friendly forum xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hello prickly friends   Hello prickly friends Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Im in Berkshire ..x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Hello prickly friends   Hello prickly friends Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:49 pm

Hi Charlie, welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chanchan24

PostSubject: Re: Hello prickly friends   Hello prickly friends Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:18 am

hi all hedgie lovers..

I`m Susan and coming from Jakarta, Indonesia. I start breeding hedgehogs since Dec 2010 and currently have appx. 30 adults & babies.. Very Happy
Still need to learn more about hedgies but have learn how cute they are!! biglove
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Hello prickly friends   Hello prickly friends Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:07 am

wow, you have some hedgehogs....welcome and hope to speak to you and see lots ov pictures!! :-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
dovaston
Admin
Admin
dovaston

PostSubject: Re: Hello prickly friends   Hello prickly friends Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:30 am

Hi Susan and welcome to our happy friendly place xx
Back to top Go down
LarryT

LarryT

PostSubject: Re: Hello prickly friends   Hello prickly friends Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Welcome to the forum! Big grin Kudos to you for researching before buying Big grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolinastormhedgehogs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello prickly friends   Hello prickly friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello prickly friends
Page 1 of 1