Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poppy after her foot bath xx

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Poppy after her foot bath xx Empty
PostSubject: Poppy after her foot bath xx   Poppy after her foot bath xx Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 2:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I really do love poppy so much xx
Back to top Go down
PerpetuallyOdd

PerpetuallyOdd

PostSubject: Re: Poppy after her foot bath xx   Poppy after her foot bath xx Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 4:54 pm

I may be mistaken but that looks like the most ridiculously content and happy hog I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Poppy after her foot bath xx   Poppy after her foot bath xx Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 7:37 pm

She was a rescue hog Elliot - she was kept in a teeny tiny vivarium, the litter tray took up most of the viv, fed on Spike's Hedgehog Food as that is what the shop told her to feed her on and no wheel as they don't want one. No playpen meant no time out of the viv and bought for young children - I went to collect her and a hamster was already in place to make up for handing in Poppy - I have to admit I did tell the woman where she had gone wrong and she said she felt like a bad hedgehog mother - didn't even reply to that.

Caz has had a battle royal with her, she went through a stage of eating herself and she monitors her weight closely - have had worse than Poppy in as well - it really is shocking and I don't get how people don't want to look after their pet at all x
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk
PerpetuallyOdd

PerpetuallyOdd

PostSubject: Re: Poppy after her foot bath xx   Poppy after her foot bath xx Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 8:07 pm

Oh my god I am so sorry to hear that. I feel like a right ass now. But I am very very pleased that she's at least now getting all the help and love that she rightfully deserves. Poor little one :-(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poppy after her foot bath xx   Poppy after her foot bath xx Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 8:09 pm

Poppy is doing really well she now eats a varied diet including chicken and veggies which took a very long time shes a big girl but shes loosing it very slowly i dont expect too much she does potter in playpen and on her wheel shes happy and thats the main thing xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poppy after her foot bath xx   Poppy after her foot bath xx Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 8:10 pm

No need to feel bad she really is content and happy now loves a good tummy rub xx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Poppy after her foot bath xx   Poppy after her foot bath xx Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 3:54 pm

Thank goodness you have her now love, she is gorgeous and obviously very happy.

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poppy after her foot bath xx   Poppy after her foot bath xx Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 10:00 pm

This is poppy tonight xx

Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Poppy after her foot bath xx   Poppy after her foot bath xx Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 9:08 am

She is just adorable love, thank you for sharing these super photos. I am so looking forward to having a hoggy again.

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poppy after her foot bath xx   Poppy after her foot bath xx Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Poppy after her foot bath xx   Poppy after her foot bath xx Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 9:15 pm

She looks really good!!! Proper cute too! x x
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poppy after her foot bath xx   Poppy after her foot bath xx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poppy after her foot bath xx
Page 1 of 1