Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello - My Name is Pudding

Go down 
+7
dovaston
Nikki
janey
Melody
Lou
tayer
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello - My Name is Pudding Empty
PostSubject: Hello - My Name is Pudding   Hello - My Name is Pudding Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:48 pm

A big hello to all of my new Prickly Critterz friends.

I am currently staying with Nellie for a couple of weeks whilst I get back into shape properly and then I will be going to stay with my lovely new foster mum Melody.

I had a bath today, nice warm shallow water with some aveeno oil in - Nellie said it would help my dry flakey skin and I really enjoyed the gentle tooth brush scrub down - felt good to be rid of that itchy loose skin - even had my first blow dry to make sure I was dried properly, didn't appreciated the perfume that Nellie put on the back of my neck, Stronghold I think it was called (don't tell Nellie but I really wouldn't recommend it!!)

Nellie wanted to take some pictures of me but my one big problem is that I cannot sit stil - I love to run and run and run and I think I was a bit of a handful to be honest - only in a good way though!!

Anyway, here is me making a break for it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And here is how Nellie dealt with me

Put on my back on a piece of fleece - that's it, I have had enought of that - time to put a hoggie wriggle on

Oi - not fair, putting me in a body grip now!

And a neck grip - call the Hedgehog Preservation Society

Time to go - I know I look a little pinched in at the sides but I promise to eat all my food, mealworms are my favourite and Nellie has cooked me chicken with sweetcorn and carrots tonight

Oh, go on then, one pose and one pose only

And my treat for being a good girl

Mealies!!!

Note from Nellie

Pudding's cage will be adapted by my dad when he comes up on Tuesday, we are going to put perspex round the bottom half of the bars to make it safe for her. Through her bath, blow dry, piccie taking and chasing her over the living room floor, this little girl did not bite, growl, huff or puff - she will be a delight to own and with some TLC I fully expect her to be back up to a good weight in a couple of weeks - she is really active, loves running on the floor and has a very sweet nature - somebody will be very lucky to have the priviledge of re-homing this little girl and we will be looking for an extra special pet only home.
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Hello - My Name is Pudding   Hello - My Name is Pudding Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:52 pm

ahhhh she looks stunning.....wotta wriggle bum!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hello - My Name is Pudding   Hello - My Name is Pudding Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:59 pm

Awww im made up that she is doing well . When i was contacted i felt honoured that someone thought i could find her a good home and i did i found her two good homes . Brilliant pictures ... and i agree it has to be a special pet home only .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Hello - My Name is Pudding   Hello - My Name is Pudding Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Hello Puddin' how lovely to see you again! Glad to hear that you're settling in. You seem to be really sweet!

As you are so active... Have you ever thought about running the London Marathon? lol!

xoxox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello - My Name is Pudding   Hello - My Name is Pudding Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:05 pm

She is a stunning little girl xx
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

PostSubject: Re: Hello - My Name is Pudding   Hello - My Name is Pudding Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:18 pm

You are gorgeous Pudding and a very lucky little girl xx
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Hello - My Name is Pudding   Hello - My Name is Pudding Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:28 pm

awwwwww she is one very beautiful girlie..xx
Back to top Go down
dovaston
Admin
Admin
dovaston

PostSubject: Re: Hello - My Name is Pudding   Hello - My Name is Pudding Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:40 pm

You are beautiful Pudding xx
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: Hello - My Name is Pudding   Hello - My Name is Pudding Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:33 pm

oh she is so pretty! xxx
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: Hello - My Name is Pudding   Hello - My Name is Pudding Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:43 am

what a gorgeous girl!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello - My Name is Pudding   Hello - My Name is Pudding Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:36 am

Pudding's breeder has sent me some piccies of her as a baby and also some of her mum and dad - had a nice long text conversation with Terri last night and she is really pleased that she has come to us - have promised we will update her with Pudding's progress - she has licked her food bowl almost clean last night xx
Back to top Go down
softandspikey

softandspikey

PostSubject: Re: Hello - My Name is Pudding   Hello - My Name is Pudding Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:18 am

Hello Pudding your beautiful Smile

x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hello - My Name is Pudding   Hello - My Name is Pudding Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:00 am

I feel chuffed that Terri contacted me ... shows people have faith in us ...x
Back to top Go down
crispyuk72

PostSubject: Re: Hello - My Name is Pudding   Hello - My Name is Pudding Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:09 pm

gprgeous xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hello - My Name is Pudding   Hello - My Name is Pudding Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:13 pm

Pudding is living with Melody Crispy and is doing well but still not ready to go to a permanent home .x
Back to top Go down
crispyuk72

PostSubject: Re: Hello - My Name is Pudding   Hello - My Name is Pudding Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:14 pm

Oh right, still learning, so much information to take in lol . xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hello - My Name is Pudding   Hello - My Name is Pudding Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Ha ha .. well if my lovely niece Sophie wants one Auntie Leebee will give her one you just get the housing .x
Back to top Go down
crispyuk72

PostSubject: Re: Hello - My Name is Pudding   Hello - My Name is Pudding Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:23 pm

hahah not practical with 2 cats me dont think so, plus she's off to Uni in September and who's the one gonna look after it lmao x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello - My Name is Pudding   Hello - My Name is Pudding Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:56 pm

You would quickly fall under their spell - got me hook line and sinker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello - My Name is Pudding   Hello - My Name is Pudding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello - My Name is Pudding
Page 1 of 1