Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

viv question

Go down 
+2
Leanne
Melody
6 posters
AuthorMessage

viv question Empty
PostSubject: viv question   viv question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:51 pm

hi i really facny a viv rather than zoozone,where did everyone get theres from? and if my husband was to make one what is the best way to do this? thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

viv question Empty
PostSubject: Re: viv question   viv question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:55 pm

Hey Ellejo, my hubby is about to self build mine for me, I know that Helen (Nellie) has a lovely dad that built some fantabulous one's for her but think she may be able to pount you in the right direction for where to buy ready made ones. She may even be able to order them for you?

There are some photies of everyone's set ups in another thread... I shall have a look and see where they are for you....

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Leanne

Leanne

viv question Empty
PostSubject: Re: viv question   viv question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:03 pm

You get good deals on vivs from seapets.co.uk.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

viv question Empty
PostSubject: Re: viv question   viv question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:06 pm

I had mine custom built 4ft vivs .. they are pretty easy to do Ellejo , it depends on how many your thinking of owning . If you only need one viv then i wiould suggest Seapets but remember that the smallest size that is suitable is 36" by 18" anything less will be too small .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

viv question Empty
PostSubject: Re: viv question   viv question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:31 pm

The vivexotic vivs are really good - I personally prefer the VX48 as there is plenty of room, also have a custom built one that my dad made for me which is ace - all down to personal choice at the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
A M Y

A M Y

viv question Empty
PostSubject: Re: viv question   viv question Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:14 pm

My other half built a stack and bearing in mind he has never built anything before, found it relatively easy!
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

viv question Empty
PostSubject: Re: viv question   viv question Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:41 pm

if you go for a vivexotic make sure it is a vx not a lx hun because the lx is too narrow and also nothing will fit in it xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

viv question Empty
PostSubject: Re: viv question   viv question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

viv question
Page 1 of 1