Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon

Go down 
+6
Lou
Josie
ellel
tayer
Nikki
10 posters
AuthorMessage

My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon Empty
PostSubject: My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon   My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:06 pm

Mulan has been with our family for nearly eight years - she is really placid and like to sit on my shoulder whilst I hoover upstairs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon   My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:07 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon   My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:07 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon   My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon   My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:08 pm

she's lovely and a big girl...i don't think you would put this one down your pants Shocked
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

they intrigue me, i think i could sit for ages watching it, i love their set ups.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
ellel

PostSubject: Re: My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon   My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:12 pm

amazing! do beardies carry salmonella i got told that they didnt and then they did so would be nice to know the truth.lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon   My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:26 pm

Any animal has the potential to carry something - it all comes down to clean cages and general hygiene after handling them etc - had beardies for nearly 8 years now and never had a problem with them x
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon   My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:01 pm

They are beautiful creatures, I don't know a lot about them. How big can she get? What a lovely xxx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon   My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:24 pm

I met Mulan when i went to stay she is beautiful and is in a huge set up .... one day !!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

PostSubject: Re: My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon   My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:43 pm

She is adult size now - excluding her tail a good 16" - she is gorgeous x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon   My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Does she eat veg Helen or is it live insects .x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon   My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Both - when they are younger their diet is mainly live food but as they get older they eat more veg and less live food.
Back to top Go down
dovaston
Admin
Admin
dovaston

PostSubject: Re: My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon   My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:49 pm

This reptile I can deal with...snakes I can't.
Where did the name come from??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon   My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:59 pm

Disney film - Mulan
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon   My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:00 pm

Who was the Mulan fan ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon   My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:01 pm

Nick at the time.

His other beardie is called Stumpy as he has three legs and his uromastyx is called Mooshie
Back to top Go down
Elaine67
Elaine67

PostSubject: Re: My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon   My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:18 pm

Good Names!

I think Mooshie is a good name for an uromastyx. Of all the lizards, I think they're the most dinasaur-like. A real life Mooshi Monster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon   My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:48 am

They are beautiful the uromastxy, their colours when they reach adult hood are so vivid.
Back to top Go down
zombiewoman

PostSubject: Re: My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon   My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:41 am

She is lovely and bigger than I thought. She looks happy as a lark in photos
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Qute-Quillz/318392471572041

PostSubject: Re: My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon   My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:21 pm

She is - such a sweetie - you should see her when she has her run out - makes Nick move to catch her - all good!!
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon   My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Uromastyx really are of a stunning colour. When younger, they remind me of a tortoise without their shell!

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon   My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Nick's Mulan - The Bearded Dragon
Page 1 of 1