Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on Hope's journey...

Go down 
+6
tayer
Botty31
roma keys
Lou
Melody
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:11 pm

Ooooh... shes now on the A23 heading towards Croyden now Very Happy

xoxox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:13 pm

I like this tracking feature x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:14 pm

Croydon is about a hour from me ..

I like the tracking system as well .. might use this guy myself .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:16 pm

I have used him several times and have never had a problem with him at all x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:17 pm

If the need arises at least we have someone reliable .. Helen .x
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:21 pm

I thought he would've had a van of his own rather than a hire one, but it is one of six so I'll let him off! He was a nice fella though. I just can't wait to hear that Roma has her safe and sound and tp hear what state her little temporary home is in.... I've told Roma what newspaper etc that she has in her carrier... just to see if it needed changing etc... xx

It may have actually worked out cheaper using the courier this time round then the hoggie train (If we'd had enough people!)... Big thanks to Roma for putting the extra into my bank account too xx

I need to transfer the money over for Hope (from Roma) to the rescue account too Helen. Wioll action this later. xx

xoxox
Back to top Go down
roma keys

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:45 pm

i think they may have switched to flying carpet because whenever i check progress the speed is always 0mpg but the altitude keeps changing lol x
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:59 pm

Ha Ha Roma, I was wondering why that didn't show anything! Hope has now been on the A236 for a while now... Mr Courier Man must be having his lunch! Very Happy

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Looks like she's either at The Fish Bar or a Pet Foods Store.... I wonder if it's a chippy.. The Fish Bar?

xoxox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Hope she isn't having fish for her dinner!!
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:32 pm

I think she knows better!

I don't know whether she's just enjoying the ride now as she seems to be heading the other way... She's near to Maidstone now!

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:21 pm

It won' t be long and he has a good reputation .. I just think you will feel better once she is home with Roma .. you can then relax .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:22 pm

He is very good - I wouldn't use anybody who wasn't xx
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:22 pm

Just checked on this little travelling sweetheart and she's in exactly the same place as I saw before... It must be Mr Courier man's 24 hour break... My lovely Pops was a long distance driver and he'd ave to take a full good few hours break throughout some of his journeys.... It's going to be tomorrow morning after all now, I expect... As originally planned....

Huff......

Sigh.....

xoxox
Back to top Go down
roma keys

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:35 pm

i've just had a text off him saying traffic and weather has been good and he is running 2hrs ahead of planned time :-D i've been sat watching the tracker ever since hope set off :-/ omgosh she's nearly here!!! xx bounce boing 017 xx
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:37 am

Oh I wonder what 2 hours ahead of time means then.... I just checked again.... (Can't sleep!) and it looks like she's still in the same place....

I'll call you in the morning Roma... Once I'm settled at work Very Happy

xoxox
Back to top Go down
roma keys

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:03 am

SHE'S HERE!!!! OMG SHE'S SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! Very Happy XX
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:05 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I bet thats made the start of your day great!! so happy shes with you Roma!! Glad you like her! have you had a snuggle ?? boing xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:31 am

Congratulations Roma - I am so very, very pleased for you and for Hope.

Was she ok after her travels??

boing 017 boing boing boing 017 boing
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:32 am

Fantastic Roma ... whoo hooo congratulations . .. lovely way to start the day .x Was she ok after the traveling ?
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:33 am

Brilliant, I'm glad she's arrived safe and sound x
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:03 am

Congratulations to Roma on the arrival of her most gorgeous little Hope boing Very early this morning but at least she's safely home now Very Happy

So glad she's safe and sound.

i shall update everyone fully as soon as I've chatted to Roma properly.

Let the bonding commence!

xoxox
Back to top Go down
roma keys

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:11 am

she seems absolutely fine. the box was clean and dry, i opened it up and had a little chat with her, put her in her viv and she wandered around getting the feel for it, she had a bite to eat and some water and is now asleep in her tic tac (that's what i call it cos it looks like a giant green tic tac). oh and she even used the litter tray!! the sun is shining, hope is home - today is a good day Very Happy xxx
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:29 am

This is absolutly fabulous news Very Happy

As Roma has already said, Hope is showing signs of being as happy as anything, eating and drinking Very Happy She's had a good old nosie around her new home and fixed her bedding up. She has done me really proud in that she took the journey all in her stride (or in Mr Courier's stride!)

Roma has been blessed having this sweet little hedgehog... and vice versa... A well matched friendship through and through. I am so pleased Very Happy

Roma, thanks heaps!

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:31 am

Another successful rescue via the Prickly Critterz rescue . Melody well done for all your hard work behind the scenes ... making sure that Hope had the right home .x

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on Hope's journey...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next