Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on Hope's journey...

Go down 
+6
tayer
Botty31
roma keys
Lou
Melody
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Botty31

Botty31

Update on Hope's journey... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:34 am

Well done melody and congratulations roma :-) the rescue are doing a great job x
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:45 am

Aaaah Thanks Everyone very muchly:D

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:09 am

awww thats fab..glad she has arrived safe and sound, she will be wanting a big cuddle after the long journey xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:26 am

Hey Roma how is little Hope settling in .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
roma keys

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:43 am

she's a little star!! i don't know what she gets up to at night when we're all sleeping but the viv looks like a teenagers bedroom in the morning lol. what a sweetheart - i love her soooooooo much xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:30 am

Aww fantastic Roma .. Mine have party in their vivs nightly lol . I am so glad she is settling in and you are enjoying her .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:17 pm

Hope is such a sweetie, she's lovely company too isn't she? Has she sat on her wheel much at all? lol!

Roma was telling me the other day that she changes her toys over each night and hides mealies everywhere for her to find on her nightly travels in her huge viv!

Next time your near a pet shop Roma, maybe try her on some live mealworms... I never tried her on them but I reckon she'd go nuts for them, most choggies do!

xoxox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Bless Hope - I am so pleased that she has settled in well with you and your family xx
Back to top Go down
roma keys

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:48 pm

haha melody - i think she only goes near the wheel when she uses the litter tray! we've just had our evening playtime and cuddles :-) xx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:15 pm

awww, sounds like your smitten...lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Hedgehog Bottom

Hedgehog Bottom

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Lovely to hear she's OK and I'll be watching Twisted Evil

I'd be a bit wary about that courier though. Nice as he is, that is one hell of a long journey for them and if something happens along the way the hog could get left to fend for itself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedgehog-rescue.org.uk/
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:47 pm

I've just been reading all about this. How lovely! I can't wait till I'm all set up and ready to get involved with the rescue! It makes me feel all giddy and excited! Only 2 more days till I can bring my gorgeous little fella Hercules home too! Smile Smile Smile x
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
roma keys

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:43 pm

there are pics of hope on facebook - feel free to add me if you'd like to see them x
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:48 pm

Cheers - I will do! x
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Hope's journey...   Update on Hope's journey... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on Hope's journey...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3