Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fleet and ffleur, in the tree......

Go down 
+2
Lou
tayer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tayer
tayer

fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Empty
PostSubject: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:54 pm

k-i-s-s-i-n-g, First comes love,
then comes marriage,
then comes baby
in a golden carriage!

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

and one of grumpy poppet!!

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:55 pm

sorry for the quality of the pic.....the battery is dead on my camera, after finding it.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:59 pm

They are beautiful ... but Tayer you bra is on display in the back ground lol ...x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:01 pm

Beautiful bunnies - i may have to come and steal them x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:05 pm

haha lou, you have eyes like an eagle.......yes it was my white wash, from earlia......and havnt put it upstairs yet!!

well helen, when the time comes and they have little babies your more than welcome to have one!! probably in time for the show in march. :-)
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:07 pm

I just look at the pictures .. x lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
janey

janey

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Love them Tayer, baby bunnies soon then aaaah xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:00 pm

lush can't wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:02 pm

yes deffo baby bunnies!! probably after my holiday in november! as they be old enough and more settled!! my hutch is amazing......i had it hand made from a guy in the next valley!!

Back to top Go down
dovaston
Admin
Admin
dovaston

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:33 pm

They are gorgeous...mmmwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!
5-star Accommodation too - Wooooowwwwweeeeeeeeee!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Spoilt bunnies x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:41 pm

thank you ladies it was a bargain.......5ft for £75 in the shop its £120 for 4ft. mad!!
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Wow, thats a good price, I have been looking for one for ours, he or she is inside at the mo coz I feel sorry for it when its cold. Smile xx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:49 pm

yeah, ffluer waS indoors till tonight!! iv bought a tarpolin thing to put over the top!!
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:50 pm

Aw, what sweet buns! Mini lops? lucky bunnies with nice big homes too! Fab hutches xxx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:53 am

thanks josie, yeah they are mini lops!! one blue otter and the other a black otter!! i am very pleased with this hutch, i will deffo recommend him to others!!
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:09 pm

They are gorgeous! Lovely colours! My Buster bunny is a blue and fawn harlequin dwarf lop so a bit bigger. He lives indoors with me and chews everything! I will have to put some pics up of him too Smile
Cant wait to see pics of your kits when they come xxx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:38 pm

how old do rabbits need to be before they breed?? iv read 4-5months?? but yet iv heard 6-12months?? any idea?? they are ready now dancing round and she was born 5th june.
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Your buck should have his adult coat before breeding. about 6 to 8months. Got this from rabbitlopaedia which has been my bible when buster is ill! Not sure about your doe but she'll have to wait for him anyway!
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:35 pm

why do i need to wait for the buck?? coz he looks ready, the way they dance around each other!! they are around the same age......thats 4months nearly 5months old!!

fleets original name is buster....the one on his family tree!! lol

thanks josie!!
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:02 pm

If he's a buster then he's gonna be trouble! in the wild they mate as soon as they are ready, which isnt long at all but I think reccomended breeding guideline is wait for the adult coat. Also, I think there is something to do with making sure your does pelvis has properly developed too. You'll have to double check on that. i'd leave it for the latest recommended time just to be sure there are no complications, and have them spayed/castrated when you have your litter. Girls are very prone to cancer otherwise.
I wish I had let buster have a litter cos he's one in a million, but on the other hand it would have been irresponsible cos he has malocclusion in his molars. Still, I would have loved lots of baby buster's running around causing mischeif! He'd teach them everything he knows! xxx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:17 pm

given you a karma hun, to say thanx .

ill wait till the end ov november after me hols, theyll be 6months old then, im sure the lady i bought them from said 5-6months old. plus theyll be ready by march for the berkshire show.....are you going?? lou wanted a little girl from me. x

fleet is constantly jumping and running and flicking very pretty to watch them do that. ffleur is for ever cleaning herself and no word ov a lie.....she smells ov perfume.....lol
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Thank you Smile I absolutely love the smell of rabbits, I snuggle buster and breath him in all the time. Hay and fur and a little bit of pee pee! I love you
Didnt know about the show... Are a lot of people meeting up there?
lol'ed at the thought of fleet showing off to her and ffleur being all pretty and dainty pretending to ignore him!
OH would kill me if I got another bun, even more so now im getting set up to get a hoglet too! xxx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:31 pm

my hubby killed me....i bought poppet, then 3months later i bought ffleur then decided id like to have babies, so i bought fleet, the next week, without him knowing....he went nuts.....but he still dont know im getting honey. oooops.....heehee.

oh its lou and helen sorting the berkshire show up......im sure youll here about it sooner or later....x
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:54 pm

I think if I went that far he'd leave me! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fleet and ffleur, in the tree......   fleet and ffleur, in the tree...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fleet and ffleur, in the tree......
Page 1 of 1