Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fleet...my beautiful buck.

Go down 
+2
Lou
tayer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tayer
tayer

Fleet...my beautiful buck. Empty
PostSubject: Fleet...my beautiful buck.   Fleet...my beautiful buck. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:40 pm

this is fleet my black otter buck, he is going to produce the most beautifulest kits and if they have a personality like him, then look out.....he is cheeky, loveable, confident and very playful. he plays with the dogs like he is one of them and he will enjoy a cuddle off my 3 year old daughter....he will never run away from her. he goes into his cage, if you clap your hands and say "back in your home now fleet". one amazing rabbit!!

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Fleet...my beautiful buck.   Fleet...my beautiful buck. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:58 pm

Looking really chilled out there .. is he black tayer because he looks it int he picture ..?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Fleet...my beautiful buck.   Fleet...my beautiful buck. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:03 pm

yeah....my doe, ffleur is blue...;-) she is very independent....x in the litter hopefully will have a mix of blues and blacks.
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: Fleet...my beautiful buck.   Fleet...my beautiful buck. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:05 pm

he is gorgeous biglove saw a black otter lop in the pet shop the other day... i had to drag myself away! clever boy, they pick up things so quickly dont they? they learn like puppies xxx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Fleet...my beautiful buck.   Fleet...my beautiful buck. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:10 pm

he is clever.....and feels so silky.....he will lie on his back and let me tickle his belly and feel all his feet! never had such a loving rabbit, and iv had a few.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Fleet...my beautiful buck.   Fleet...my beautiful buck. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:18 pm

Awwww .. Soho .. has the run of the garden then hops back into her cage of a night lol i then lock her in ha ha .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
janey

janey

PostSubject: Re: Fleet...my beautiful buck.   Fleet...my beautiful buck. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:55 pm

He is gorgeous Tayer, sounds like a very clever rabbit xx
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: Fleet...my beautiful buck.   Fleet...my beautiful buck. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:57 pm

buster knows "bed" "dinner" "NO!" (the most often used!) "where's my kissies" (and then i get bunny kisses) "num nums"... Very Happy
he runs around my flat all day long, but likes to follow dave's feet (i think he has a fetish!)
rabbits are so clever, they dont get the recognition they deserve as a really loving, intelligent, sociable animal. too often let in the shed and forgotten about. and they are damn cute too! i think i might steal fleet from you tayer!!! xxx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Fleet...my beautiful buck.   Fleet...my beautiful buck. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:00 pm

thanx janey....my rabbits have the run of the patio.....i did let fleet into the garden once, and he found a way into next doors garden... luckily he is a placid bunny and just chased him back over.

well, will be having babies in the near future so your more than welcome to one of his off springs...lol but fleet is....MINE!!...lol
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: Fleet...my beautiful buck.   Fleet...my beautiful buck. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:06 pm

What about a straight swap for my grumpy old man?! Haha!
You've obviosly brought him up very well tayer, most rabbits dont like being handled too much but he sounds like a little diamond xxx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Fleet...my beautiful buck.   Fleet...my beautiful buck. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:14 pm

lol, i got to many grumpy men in my house.....Smile ffleur isnt as much of a fan at being handled, she will tolerate a stroke....but she is too nosey.
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: Fleet...my beautiful buck.   Fleet...my beautiful buck. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:22 pm

They do say the bucks are more people friendly then the does. you've got a special boy there though Very Happy xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fleet...my beautiful buck.   Fleet...my beautiful buck. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:15 pm

He is gorgeous tayer xx
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Fleet...my beautiful buck.   Fleet...my beautiful buck. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:19 pm

He's stunning Tayer, I like Very Happy
xoxox
Back to top Go down
dovaston
Admin
Admin
dovaston

PostSubject: Re: Fleet...my beautiful buck.   Fleet...my beautiful buck. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:44 pm

Awwww....just want to bury your face in his tummy...gorgeous boy xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fleet...my beautiful buck.   Fleet...my beautiful buck. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fleet...my beautiful buck.
Page 1 of 1