Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do I need in my cage...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gphillips182

Gphillips182

What do I need in my cage... Empty
PostSubject: What do I need in my cage...   What do I need in my cage... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:17 pm

Hello everyone...

So on Saturday I am going to go on a spending spree for my cage! Very Happy

So far I have ordered my flying saucer wheel which of course I wont give to my hog until she is older Smile

Was just wondering if anyone could suggest any good items to put in my cage? I have read care sheets and done my research but thought it would be nice to here some of your suggestions. I was thinking of the obvious things such as a bed, toilet dish, food/water dish, tubes/tunnels, fleece liner for the base of the cage, toys such as cat balls/bells..... am I on the right track here?

Could I also ask if anyone knows of heating matts? ... I'm not 100% sure what they are actually called, but I read somewhere that this helps keep the hedgehog warm etc??

Thanks

Gwen
Back to top Go down
angel125

angel125

PostSubject: Re: What do I need in my cage...   What do I need in my cage... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:31 pm

zoozone 2 is the best cage. Savic Igloos are good and easy to clean for a little hide box. Or a shoe box is good but you have to chuck when it's dirty. I use newspaper for lining and they love to run off with this to their little house. Rolls cut alongways for tunnels. Toilet roll size. You are on the right lines
Back to top Go down
pricklypaws

pricklypaws

PostSubject: Re: What do I need in my cage...   What do I need in my cage... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:13 pm

Think the heatmats your thinking off are called 'Snugglesafe' Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.pricklypaws.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do I need in my cage...   What do I need in my cage... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do I need in my cage...
Page 1 of 1