Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our Winter Walk 6th January 2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Our Winter Walk 6th January 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Our Winter Walk 6th January 2010   Our Winter Walk 6th January 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:06 pm

Hope you like the pictures of our winter walk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Marbury Country Park covered in Snow

My two dogs - Jack is the brown doggie on the right hand side and Squiddle is the little black diddy dog who has started to collect snowballs on his tiny legs

Half way round the walk and I had already stopped to remove the snowballs off his back legs as he couldn't cock his leg and the way he was walking had me in stitches - got some funny looks off the few people who were there walking their dogs.

Home at last and just look how many snowballs he managed to collect - what a mean mum, I couldn't stop laughing but I did put the fire on for him to defrost his snowballs!
Back to top Go down
mazari

PostSubject: Re: Our Winter Walk 6th January 2010   Our Winter Walk 6th January 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Ha ha when I was out with Rio he collected snowballs (hes a flat coated retriever) but no where near as many as Squiddles
Squiddles is champion collecter
Back to top Go down
http://www.care4petsstockport.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Our Winter Walk 6th January 2010   Our Winter Walk 6th January 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:33 pm

He certainly is a champion snowball collector - just looking at the pictures makes me laugh poor little bugger!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Winter Walk 6th January 2010   Our Winter Walk 6th January 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Winter Walk 6th January 2010
Page 1 of 1