Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

is willow ok for hogs?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

is willow ok for hogs? Empty
PostSubject: is willow ok for hogs?   is willow ok for hogs? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:38 pm

Got some sticks to put on Ody's cube to try and keep it from collapsing in on him, but just thinking they're actually willow tree. Are they ok for using in his viv? Can't remember reading anything about willow being poisonous or anything, but just wanted to check in case.

Was looking for something to suffice and my colleague saw them in a pound shop. They were from a willow hedge thing for putting in a garden, and he wanted me to swipe the fallen out ones, but I couldn't, so I put them in a fence and paid for them. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: is willow ok for hogs?   is willow ok for hogs? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:38 pm

Willow is fine Fiona x
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: is willow ok for hogs?   is willow ok for hogs? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:43 pm

Oh lovely. Thanks Helen.x
Nearly got his curtain, but he was too upset. Will have to give it a go another day, and his welcome mat too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: is willow ok for hogs?   is willow ok for hogs? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:44 pm

Bless him - he really is a super star hog x
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: is willow ok for hogs?   is willow ok for hogs? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:47 pm

He was a sulking hog again tonight, bless him. Just staring out, with his head on the bottom of the cube listening to me talking to him, trying to explain I wasn't being mean, I was doing it for his own good. Poor Ody. Smile he's a hard done to hoggie. x
Back to top Go down
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: is willow ok for hogs?   is willow ok for hogs? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:36 am

a well looked after hoggie Fiona x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: is willow ok for hogs?   is willow ok for hogs? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:24 am

Ody has mastered the art of making you feel guilty Fifi x
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: is willow ok for hogs?   is willow ok for hogs? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:26 am

He really has, haha. Those sulks and sighs. Haha. Very Happy x
Aww, thanks Sue. Smile x
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: is willow ok for hogs?   is willow ok for hogs? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:39 pm

All my babies make me feel guilty love when I have to do something for their own good. I have had to sevrerly cut down on my bunny's food intake and I am sure he thinks I am punishing him.

Hugs

JO xx
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: is willow ok for hogs?   is willow ok for hogs? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:11 pm

Aww, makes you feel awful doesn't it. Haha. Darn their little methods of getting what they want! Very Happy x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is willow ok for hogs?   is willow ok for hogs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is willow ok for hogs?
Page 1 of 1