Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

viv liners and accessories??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

viv liners and accessories?? Empty
PostSubject: viv liners and accessories??   viv liners and accessories?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Where is best place to buy liners to fit 4ft viv and wheres best to buy pigloos and which tray is best to fit under the silent spinner 12'' wheel?? Sorry for all the questions I want to personalise oscars viv and playpen xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: viv liners and accessories??   viv liners and accessories?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:48 pm

Helen!! I get all my liners and pouches from her. Hers are by far the best available and a better price too. I have some that are years old and are like new. She has a post in the Recommended Sellers section...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't know about the tray. I use a plastic picnic plate and kitchen towel under my wheels. Smile x
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: viv liners and accessories??   viv liners and accessories?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:50 pm

Thanks melanie will check them out xx
Back to top Go down
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: viv liners and accessories??   viv liners and accessories?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:59 pm

I use a cat litter tray from firthfields in Northwich for under wheel and Helens liners x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: viv liners and accessories??   viv liners and accessories?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

viv liners and accessories??
Page 1 of 1