Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fleece Liners

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
A M Y

A M Y

Fleece Liners Empty
PostSubject: Fleece Liners   Fleece Liners Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:06 pm

I am thinking of putting Flake onto fleece liners, but I was wondering if anyone puts anything underneath at all?
When she goes in her viv it will just be wood under a fleece and I think that Flake will try and get under her fleece line.
Do any of you use anything to hold the fleece down as such?
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Fleece Liners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleece Liners   Fleece Liners Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:11 pm

No Amy most people just pop them down .. and yep some of mine go under their fleeces but most like their pouches and igloos .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
A M Y

A M Y

Fleece Liners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleece Liners   Fleece Liners Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:16 pm

I suppose if they have got the house and toys and wheel then there wont really be much space to get under the fleech lol!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Fleece Liners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleece Liners   Fleece Liners Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:19 pm

No they get under lol .. i do line mine with a fablon .. so its easy to wipe ... saves the wood ..x
Back to top Go down
A M Y

A M Y

Fleece Liners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleece Liners   Fleece Liners Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Thats a good idea x
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

Fleece Liners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleece Liners   Fleece Liners Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:16 pm

Hey Amy, My Ernie stays noce and snug and warm on top of his fleece. However, a zoozone, complete with a lovely fleece filled log cabin, toys, wheel and accessories, sitting on top of a lovely thick padded fleece liner (made by Helen) does not stop Puddin' from getting underneath it all!

I think fleece is one of the bestest inventions for liners...ever! cheers

Long live the fleece!

xoxox
Back to top Go down
A M Y

A M Y

Fleece Liners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleece Liners   Fleece Liners Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:27 pm

I am definately going for the liner. Flake usually stays in her igloo most of the time and then goes on her wheel. I am doing the fleece liner for under her house, pouch, bowls etc and then the OH is making a little ramp to go to an area with fina card and the wheel on top x
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

Fleece Liners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleece Liners   Fleece Liners Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:28 pm

I have the igloo sitting on top of the liner with the pounch inside and the opening of the pouch folded around the opening of the igloo... if that makes sense...?

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Cathy

Cathy

Fleece Liners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleece Liners   Fleece Liners Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:04 pm

I love my fleeces. Arthur still manages to get under his with everything in there. No matter what I do to block him getting under, he manages it. TBH I'm not sure if it's because it makes it so dark for him during the day so he can sleep. It's quite funny as we'll be sitting wtching the TV and we'll hear a banging and it'll be Arthur, under the fleece, making the litter tray bang against the side of the viv as he shuffles around. He's a love. xxx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Fleece Liners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleece Liners   Fleece Liners Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:12 pm

Most of my pouches are black inside .. they do like the darkest place ... i find that most of mine perfer these pouches over all my others .x
Back to top Go down
Cathy

Cathy

Fleece Liners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleece Liners   Fleece Liners Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:14 pm

Arthur went though a period of using his pouch with black inside, but he's back under the fleece again! x
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

Fleece Liners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleece Liners   Fleece Liners Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:45 pm

you could put newspaper or paper underneath just for added warmth and insulation, but if i were you just double the fleece over and that does the trick Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fleece Liners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleece Liners   Fleece Liners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fleece Liners
Page 1 of 1