Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wild Hedgehog Rescue

Go down 
+4
janey
tayer
Melody
virginia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
virginia

Wild Hedgehog Rescue Empty
PostSubject: Wild Hedgehog Rescue   Wild Hedgehog Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Hi everyone,

I run Warrington Hedgehog Rescue which has been operating for 3 years now, this is a rescue that cares for wild native hogs that are injured/ill and/abandoned or orphaned hoglets, i can take up to 40 at any one time, currently i have 30 in.
Once well and an appropriate size for the time of year the hogs are rehabilitated then released back to the wild where they belong, this work is vital in order to try and help the diminishing numbers of wild hogs, we are self funded and this rescue is extremely grateful to Helen and "Prickly Critterz" for the support they have given us this year, a big THANKYOU to everyone. Very Happy

virginia
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hedgehog Rescue   Wild Hedgehog Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Hey Virginia, how lovely of you to come across and say hello.

You are absolutely marvellous doing the job that you are doing and we are ever so grateful to you for your hardwork.

It really is important that we spread the news about how very close to possible extinction our poor native hedgehogs are...

Well done to you and welcome to our lovely forum.

xoxox
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hedgehog Rescue   Wild Hedgehog Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:50 pm

hiya, yeah welcome over...id love to hear some stories you have and share some piccy's.....xxx
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
janey

janey

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hedgehog Rescue   Wild Hedgehog Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Hello Virginia, welcome to the forum, you do such a wonderful job. It's a good job there are people like you to help save our Native hedgehogs. A big thanks to you! xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hedgehog Rescue   Wild Hedgehog Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:11 pm

Hi virgina and welcome x
I would like to say a big thankyou for all the hard work and dedication you put into saving our native wildies.as tayer said would be nice to hear some of your stories and pics xx
Back to top Go down
virginia

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hedgehog Rescue   Wild Hedgehog Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Thanks for the welcome, i may not be able to visit on here very often due to lack of free time but will visit as often as i can, re photos i am happy to post pics but not found how to do that yet on here, will have a go soon.

virginia

x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hedgehog Rescue   Wild Hedgehog Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:01 pm

hey Virginia and welcome to the forum . I have heard a lot about the work you do through Helen and think your doing a amazing job . Any help and support we can give just ask away .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hedgehog Rescue   Wild Hedgehog Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:24 pm

So very pleased and glad that you are here - I am totally amazed by the work and dedication that Virginia puts into helping our wildies - until you actually see it for yourself you really do not appreciate how hard and how much effort goes into saving our native wildies - my hat is off to you xxx
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hedgehog Rescue   Wild Hedgehog Rescue Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:37 am

Hi Virginia welcome to the forum, I came in with helen to bring two hoglets I found and was totally amazed at your set up and the work you do. xx
Back to top Go down
dobbyhog

dobbyhog

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hedgehog Rescue   Wild Hedgehog Rescue Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:36 pm

Virginia you have a wonderful name!! welcome to the site and hats off to you for your hard work and dedication xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hedgehog Rescue   Wild Hedgehog Rescue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Hedgehog Rescue
Page 1 of 1