Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!

Go down 
+10
Snufflehogs
pammie
A M Y
zombiewoman
roma keys
tayer
horsy
Gaga
Lou
emdools
14 posters
AuthorMessage
emdools

emdools

Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers! Empty
PostSubject: Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!   Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:36 am

Heya guys!

Finally joined after Pammie told me to!

I have two hedgehogs; Sugar (Chocolate snowflake algerian) and Squiggs (Fake Albino) and I can't believe I have been keeping hogs now for 2 and a half years!

My hobbies and interests are sewing, baking, knitting, crochet etc (anything craft like). My fabric stash is getting out of control as I keep (And relatives) buying hedgehog fabric! My waistline is also not faring very well. I have recently finished some exams and have been baking like a demon.

Anyway, I could keep wittering on for ages. If you have any questions feel free to ask away Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://pricklycrafts.webs.com/
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!   Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:46 am

Hey Emdools

I am Lou ... Pammie said you was going to come over . Welcome to the forum .
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!   Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:51 am

hiya, welcome to the forum, im Jake aka Gaga Smile hope you find the forum helpful! Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
horsy

horsy

PostSubject: Re: Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!   Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:44 pm

hiya emdools
im alison quite new to prickly critterz myself . am soon to be getting my first hoglet yey . welcome its a lovely forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!   Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:30 pm

Hiya emdools, I'm Tayer from Wales...xxx welcome to the forum xx
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
roma keys

PostSubject: Re: Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!   Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:33 pm

welcome emdools! i'm roma, i have just offered a forever home to beautiful hope my first aph. i also have 4 jack russells, an 80yrs+ tortoise and a houseful of children. needless to say there's never a dull moment round here. i'm sure you'll find the forum very useful, everyone is very friendly Very Happy x
Back to top Go down
zombiewoman

PostSubject: Re: Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!   Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:53 pm

Welcome. I am Lisa aka zombiewoman. I am over in the states but just love this forum. It is like a big extended family. We currently have 6 hedgehogs and are expecting 2 littlers anytime. we have two dogs, two cats and a cherry head red toed tortoise. Welcome and have fun this is a great group with lots of information but also a great sense of humor. Lisa
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Qute-Quillz/318392471572041
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!   Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:57 pm

Lisa that is a lovely thing to say Very Happy We like having you here .x
Back to top Go down
A M Y

A M Y

PostSubject: Re: Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!   Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:19 pm

Welcome to the forum. I'm Amy and I have a cat called boo, a bearded dragon called monty and 1 hoggie called flake. She will soon be joined by twix at the end of the month when I collect him x
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!   Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Hiya em! Glad your here! Helen (who says she's normal) says we need lots of recipes for tasty cakes! X
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!   Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Yeah we have a section .. for receipes ...
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!   Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Hello!!!

I'm Melanie. Welcome to the forum! I have a cat called Humphrey (she's a girl, but I'd decided on a name before I got her and decided to stick with it, hehe). We call her Pumps for short. She's 10 years old. We also have a tortoise called Meldrew. His/her sex is undetermined yet -I think she's a girl, but my hubby says no. She is 2 years old. I am about to bring my first hedgehog home next week. I'm soooo excited. He is one of Helens. There are loads of pictures of him in the pictures section. His name is Hercules. x Smile
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
netty66

netty66

PostSubject: Re: Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!   Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:43 pm

HI there,
I'm Annette. I have 3 hamsters, a dog and just today got my first hog!! Welcome. The memebers on this forum are very informative and a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!   Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:14 pm

hi emily..glad you came on over, welcome to the mad house Very Happy x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!   Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Hi Emily - glad you made it across

Pammie has been telling me all about your lovely cakes - will need to taste some of them and next time Pammie comes over to mine, come with her and meet the hoggies, tenrecs and desert hogs

Missed you xx
Back to top Go down
emdools

emdools

PostSubject: Re: Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!   Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Ooooh cakes galore! I made brownies on Thursday and they are already gone. Whoops!

It would be good to see you guys again soon, had a laugh at the last show we went to Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!   Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:15 pm

And Nikki and I were so appreciative of the wellies and socks!!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!   Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:16 pm

We have meets Em so maybe you could come with Pammie to the next one .x
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!   Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:01 am

Hey Em,

Welcome to our lovely hedgehog forum family Very Happy

I have Erne Holt who is to blame for my love of hoggies, he is my first rescue. Puddin' is my 2nd and she's a super fast super speedy hedgehog, also a rescue. Then I have my first Beanie, Little Miss Daisy Splat who I got off Helen and she is supposed to be albino but is known to have green or brown or sometimes even black stripes.... Depending on what she's eaten and where she's been! Does this mean she's a fake albino too?! Very Happy

Have a good nosie around our forum and any questions, then please just ask.

xoxox
Back to top Go down
emdools

emdools

PostSubject: Re: Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!   Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:09 am

I'll try and post a couple of recipes when I get a chance. If you would like me to I can copy over my instructions on how to make a hedgie bag.

You will have to let me know when the next meet is. I am back at college end of August so my weekends are mine for the time being. Feels great not to have to study all the time.

Squiggs aka "Fake Albino" is colourless but for a few coloured quills on her head. It's really weird. When I took her to a show a couple of years back they also agreed she couldn't be albino but couldn't decide what colour she is. Ahh well, she is my chubby hogster who loves to eat. Last night was the first time she had been on her wheel in ages!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!   Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:12 am

I bet it does, we will be having a meet before you go back to college - Pam tends to drive over to mine and then I drive us down to Becketts, lovely place and central for us all to meet up - I sampled some of their home made cakes and they were yum!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!   Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hallo fellow hedgehog lovers!
Page 1 of 1