Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hallo from Calli and John Watson

Go down 
+12
hoggyhugs
netty66
Gaga
tayer
Nikki
Lou
zombiewoman
A M Y
Melody
christinelevis
calliandjohn
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
calliandjohn

calliandjohn

Hallo from Calli and John Watson Empty
PostSubject: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:36 pm

Massive thanks to Christine for linking me up to the forum, had a potter about and found some great advice already

I'm Calli, a student from mid-Cheshire. I'm boring, kinda.

But I've got a tan-snowflake African Pygmy called John Watson, who is just over 3 months old and a wee bit feisty. He loves digging and climbing and generally annoying my cat.

I've wanted a hoglet for about a year before I got John from a breeder in Ellesmere Port. Mostly because they're adorable but also because they have something unique about them.

John's a sweetie with me, but tends to be a bit less friendly with others. Maybe its because I don't mind poop and let him sit in my best dressing gown pocket with a bit of chicken.

Smile

John about a week ago

Hallo from Calli and John Watson Cheshire_20West_20and_20Chester-20120717-00287
Back to top Go down
christinelevis

christinelevis

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:43 pm

*waves*

John is the best, adorable little guy.

xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.christinelevis.co.uk
calliandjohn

calliandjohn

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Very Happy he's nomming on peas in my pocket
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Hey Calli and John Very Happy
Lovely to have you both join us, welcome to our fab little place where we chat about choggies and lots of other stuff too.

I have Ernie Holt, Puddin' Features, Little Miss Daisy Splat and I also have a Mushroom on his way and I cannot wait.

Ernie and Puddin' are adopted through the rescue part of our forum and Little Miss Daisy Splat and Mushroom (when I get him) are from Helen Very Happy

I love them all dearly and they have had to put up with my hissing and popping tonight as I'm trying to work out how to find my photies on this stupid laptop before I have a go at uploading them here!!

Look forward to getting to know you both Very Happy

xoxox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Hi Calli

Really nice to meet you the other day - my partner in crime when Freddy piddled on poor Christine - was funny.

Glad to see you have made it on here - feel free to have a good nose around and share your experiences with your hoggie - whose name I love xxx
Back to top Go down
christinelevis

christinelevis

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:17 pm

I'm obviously the best place for a good poop and piddle! John always gets me too!

xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:25 pm

It was funny!
Back to top Go down
christinelevis

christinelevis

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:27 pm

It was indeedy Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:29 pm

Shall be having a photo shoot tomorrow of the babies for you and Melody - my friends Kath and Sue cannot believe how big they are - more bruisers me thinks!
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:30 pm

Yaye Very Happy My Mushy Mushroom Very Happy

xoxox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Porky mushroom more like!
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Toadstool Very Happy

xoxox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:35 pm

For now Mel - for now!
Back to top Go down
A M Y

A M Y

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Hi Calli

I am Amy and I have Flake, my female who is 9months old and Twix my boy who is 3 months old.
I also have a bearded dragon called Monty, a cat called Boo, my other half Martyn and my stepson Blake.

There are loads of us mad hoggie owners on here and plenty of useful info xxx
Back to top Go down
christinelevis

christinelevis

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Aw yayy! Haha little podgey hoglets xx
Back to top Go down
calliandjohn

calliandjohn

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:52 pm

HaHa its aweome to have a site that explains a bit more about behaviour. John bit my mother today quite hard but I wasn't sure if letting him hiddle in my pocket was a good thing or not. He calmed down. I think he doesng like her perfume, he tends to nibble her a lot.

But he is adorable, as are all of Helen's lil ones. Mushroom is super cute!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:55 pm

There are lots of things that can set them off - cigarettes, perfume, food - some just like their mum's better x
Back to top Go down
calliandjohn

calliandjohn

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:57 pm

Maybe it was because we were in the kitchen while food was being prepper. He seems to love the cats blanket though, even though the cat isn't the least bit impressed by our new addition
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:59 pm

My dog Jack tolerates them but will move off the sofa when they start to potter - Diddy Dog has little brain and never remembers that they have prickles!
Back to top Go down
calliandjohn

calliandjohn

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Bilbo (the cat) had the misfortune of daring to get too close too soon. A spiked nose isn't fun, but he does keep trying to get food out of the cage. Silly cat
Back to top Go down
zombiewoman

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:40 pm

Hi Callie. We have 6 hedgehogs of different colors 2 dogs 2 cats and a tortoise we live the states. Great forum have fun enjoy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Qute-Quillz/318392471572041
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:14 am

Welcome to the mad house Calli.

I'm Lou , glad your finding the forum of use . Enjoy .I have 11 aph 3 babies in the nest . 2 desert hogs and a tenrec called Tomsk . Hoping to have a tortoise join me in the next 14 days also the owner of 4 daughters one husband and a cat bear .

Last edited by Lou on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:08 am

hi calli. welcome to the forum..john is lovely x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:50 am

hiya oh he is a beautiful hoggie...welcome over...there is some fab info and some really lovely people on here....

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:27 am

hi Calli, welcome to the forum! i am Jake, or Gaga.

i have one prickly critter, Thistle and will soon be getting my next one Fudge Smile

John is lovely, love his colouring Very Happy

hope your finding the forum very helpful, any questions feel free to ask xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Calli and John Watson   Hallo from Calli and John Watson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hallo from Calli and John Watson
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next