Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

indoor rabbit cage/hutch.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tayer
tayer

indoor rabbit cage/hutch. Empty
PostSubject: indoor rabbit cage/hutch.   indoor rabbit cage/hutch. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:50 pm

for those who have a rabbit indoors...what cage do you use? i was thinking of using fleece liners like the hogs, do you? and if so how do you get on with them.
i can upload e-bay, and my computer takes too long to look at the pictures...be grateful if you could put pics up.
was looking for a pink or a white one, for demi's bedroom.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs

PostSubject: Re: indoor rabbit cage/hutch.   indoor rabbit cage/hutch. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Pudding ate her fleece liner - I got a pet blanket from B&M £ 2.99 bargain - shakes the hay off really easy, washes well and dries quickly.

Large litter tray with wooden cat litter pellets - large pigloo which she sits on top of, water bottle and lots of toys

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Try ebay - this is what Pudding sleeps in x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: indoor rabbit cage/hutch.   indoor rabbit cage/hutch. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:01 pm

I seen one like this with a pink tray...I thought as much with the liners...don't know what to expect with an indoor rabbit...lol...Smile

Thanks Helen x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: indoor rabbit cage/hutch.   indoor rabbit cage/hutch. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Wallpaper is yummy!!
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: indoor rabbit cage/hutch.   indoor rabbit cage/hutch. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:25 pm

i havnt got any wallpaper...lol
but i do have wooden skirtng boards...Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: indoor rabbit cage/hutch.   indoor rabbit cage/hutch. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Yummy even more xx
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: indoor rabbit cage/hutch.   indoor rabbit cage/hutch. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:56 am

My sister has one like that. it's the one I had Ody in originally, when I first got him, till I got him sorted with a vivarium. Was from a pet shop which has closed now, but looked pretty much like the one Helen posted, and has a second level. I'm assuming that one does too, but couldn't quite see on the pic. Very Happy Her rabbit seems fine in it. Though he does have a habit of chewing the bars to say when he wants to come out and play. Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: indoor rabbit cage/hutch.   indoor rabbit cage/hutch. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:45 am

That one Helen as is really big and pudding jumps in and out cute overload x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

PostSubject: Re: indoor rabbit cage/hutch.   indoor rabbit cage/hutch. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:02 am

She does, she jumps out of the top opening now - to be honest I don't know whether I would keep her in it on a permanent basis - but as she it outside all day it really is just her sleeping quarters - there are lots of double tiered ones - do a google search and you should come up with some bargains I am sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: indoor rabbit cage/hutch.   indoor rabbit cage/hutch. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

indoor rabbit cage/hutch.
Page 1 of 1