Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hogles Wood Hedgehog home

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hogles Wood Hedgehog home Empty
PostSubject: Hogles Wood Hedgehog home   Hogles Wood Hedgehog home Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:34 am

Just a reminder that we have had some very dry days not much Rainfall so water supplys are running low for our wildlife ,Please make sure you fill all your pots, bowls, anything that will give our wildlife their much needed drinks ,,this morning I went out into Hogleswood to check on things ,I made this little film to show you how much our wildlife depends on us many of my many containers were empty Please go check yours now ,Its a long way to come expecting to find a nice cool drink and its empty. Dont forget Hedgehogs are creatures of habit they will come to you for their drink nightly make sure its always waiting for them thank you The Hogles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogles Wood Hedgehog home   Hogles Wood Hedgehog home Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:24 am

Fingers crossed for a little 80 grm boy, sister has died could be more found in area they have been harvesting mum i think is lost we shall see busy night ahead !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogles Wood Hedgehog home   Hogles Wood Hedgehog home Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After 2 night feeds and little Kessy is holding his own, no weight loss the little photo with the teaspoon so you can see how weeny he is will be all for now (no stress) i got this as he snuggled down on heat mat to sleep (no flash) off to the super market now for fresh goats milk, the kitten milk i keep in the fridge is only good for a day not nourishing enough update later....Glo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogles Wood Hedgehog home   Hogles Wood Hedgehog home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogles Wood Hedgehog home
Page 1 of 1