Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Habitat thermostat help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracywaceywoo

Tracywaceywoo

Habitat thermostat help Empty
PostSubject: Habitat thermostat help   Habitat thermostat help Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:02 am

Hi I've just bought a twin habitat thermostat for willow and nukie and I don't think I can use it one for Nukies zoozone and the other willows viv u get two things u plug ur heat mat in then u have sensors that u have to place in the hot spots and I can't put the wire in willows cage and I don't understand it really I got very mad at it and yelled at the thermostat any help is this rubbish if so what thermostats should I get for heat mats easy to use ones not wires everywhere x
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Habitat thermostat help   Habitat thermostat help Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:39 am

Hey Tracy,

When I used my thermostat with the mat in Ernie's zoozone, I had the mat on the outside and then just put the probe through the bars at the top. To be honest, I find it better though without the thermostat. I hav a thermometer over the end with the heatmat anyway.

With your viv, you might have to put the heatmat underneath or if possible drill 2small holes for the wires.....

Let me know how you get on Hun xx

Xoxox
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Habitat thermostat help   Habitat thermostat help Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:05 am

In the winter Mel i would just pop a blanket on the top of the zoozone just to keep the heat in of a night as the temps have dropped big time .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Habitat thermostat help   Habitat thermostat help Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:45 am

Yeah, I have a big heavy towel over the top just to keep in the heat Very Happy

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Habitat thermostat help   Habitat thermostat help Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:24 am

Very Happy Aww thats good ..x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Habitat thermostat help   Habitat thermostat help Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:16 pm

i do that.....also to keep the smell in.....!! lmao....x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Tracywaceywoo

Tracywaceywoo

PostSubject: Re: Habitat thermostat help   Habitat thermostat help Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:32 pm

hey guys can i ask u what heat mats u use i have a heat matt and it keeps getting really really hot so i dont use it its only a 13.5 watt and i know someone that has a 20watt they use and they said it doesnt get to warm any idea what matt i should use for my hoggies x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Habitat thermostat help   Habitat thermostat help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Habitat thermostat help
Page 1 of 1