Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hoglets looking for forever homes

Go down 
+2
Lou
eggles
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eggles

eggles

Hoglets looking for forever homes  Empty
PostSubject: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:03 pm

Hiya i just thought i would post on here as i am looking for special forever homes for 2 of daisys babies.... They are 6 weeks old on monday (11/7/11) Please pm me with questions etc... They will come with a care pack and be registered Surprised) [img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:09 pm

aww lovely Rach .. hope they find a forever home soon ..x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
eggles

eggles

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:53 pm

LOL can tell im tired not even putting their sex down! They are both male and just lovely. Beanie is a gready devil and likes to sit in the dish Surprised) And the little pinto fella has been trying to figure out a way to escape tonight but of course that wont be happening Surprised)
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:42 pm

These are stunning hoggies!! good luck in selling them!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:49 pm

love the beanie boy xx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:52 pm

i want them both....... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eggles

eggles

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:58 pm

Thanks Smile I cant believe ive had no interest yet is a shame as they are so cute and the beanie boy is very cheeky... Hes been trying to eat my other halfs jumper tonight lol
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Seems its happening for a lot of sellers Rach .. how is Minky doing ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:51 pm

I am in love with the 2nd hog. What colour is he?
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:40 pm

second hog looks Brown although i can see a tiny pinto patch ... so brown pinto possibly ..x
Back to top Go down
eggles

eggles

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:00 am

Hes such a cheeky little fella baby pinto as ive been calling him Smile
Minky is doing really well im so pleased healing well and eating well though i need her to put more weight on so been feeding her plenty of live things which has been fun lol x
Back to top Go down
eggles

eggles

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:10 am

Nope Sad I dont think i will be breeding again is such a shame but after what has happened with minky and of course the fact that i had people on a small waiting list and after messaging them ive had no replies.... Even someone who has reserved one of my boys hasnt replied to my email....not sure if shes away or not? Dont remember her saying she was away unless she has internet problems.... x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:54 pm

It seems to be happening quite alot and u have about 7 to home don't you Rach thats a lot of hoglets ..
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:35 pm

:-( shame they are beauties!!
Back to top Go down
eggles

eggles

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:28 pm

Nikki is having one of my dark girls that shes hand rearing and im keeping the smallest girl thats called hope so i guess i shall see what happens im sure the right homes will turn up in time x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Good luck hun .x
Back to top Go down
eggles

eggles

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:45 pm

Thanks lou have to admit im not in much of a rush lol they make me smile x
Back to top Go down
eggles

eggles

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Bump for my little hoglets still looking for forever homes Surprised)
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:00 pm

Hope they find their new mummys or daddys soon xx
Back to top Go down
eggles

eggles

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:30 pm

Thank u i hope so too Smile

I have 2 more available now from minkys litter. They are both boys and are very special as they have been hand reared from 3 weeks old will post pics tomorrow xx
Back to top Go down
angriesthedgehog

angriesthedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:24 am

I think there are too many rubbish backyard breeders and pet stores - the good breeders are getting left Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:36 am

i completely agree hayley.hope u find new homes soon rach and look forward to pics xx
Back to top Go down
eggles

eggles

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:48 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Heres my 2 other boys that are looking for forever homes if anyone can help or knows someone who maybe interested please message me Smile
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:04 pm

They are beauties x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:07 am

they are beautiful
can you tell me if they are registered please Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoglets looking for forever homes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next