Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hoglets looking for forever homes

Go down 
+2
Lou
eggles
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Hoglets looking for forever homes  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:14 am

awwwww love the beanie xx
Back to top Go down
eggles

eggles

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Pm sent to strawberry tart Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:40 pm

i cant seem to find where the pms are, sorry im a bit thick on computers
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:41 pm

If you go to the top of the screen you will see New .. in pink if you have a message click on that and you should see Rach's message hope this helps .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:43 pm

cross post Charlie ..x lol .x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:49 pm

theres no bright pink button all i see at the top is a little bit of writing about the forum Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:52 pm

no cant see any buttons at all
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:54 pm

under the title there should be eight green circles they shoud have index in one then fao, search ,members , groups and profiles pm on.off if u cant see them try refreshing your page .x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:57 pm

i dont even see the title
ive tried refreshing but still nothing
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:59 pm

you might need to refresh your cookies ... i will look into it tomorrow and get back to you ... as will have to ask my hubby and he is asleep ..x
Back to top Go down
eggles

eggles

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:13 pm

Did you manage to get your pm strawberrytart? Yes i am in the process of sorting out registering them last time i waited until they had their names picked by their new owners but as ive not had much interest i will be giving them nicknames and registering them just like all their parents are Smile Hope this helps x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:15 pm

yes thank you everything is showing up alright today
ok im going to speak with the rest of the family and see what they say, as its my first hedgehog it is a family decision Smile
Back to top Go down
eggles

eggles

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:04 am

Ok no probs Surprised)
Back to top Go down
eggles

eggles

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:33 pm

These hoglets are still looking for their forever homes eating drinking and growing well they are 8 weeks old 2mora so ready to go now!! Please pm with questions or more details
Back to top Go down
eggles

eggles

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Have my other babies coming home next week so will have 5 looking for homes all extremely cute friendly playful and rather greedy lol pm me with any questions etc....
Back to top Go down
bluebun

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Hi do you still have your babies? What colours and ages are they please?
Back to top Go down
eggles

eggles

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:23 pm

Sent you a pm bluebun Smile
Back to top Go down
eggles

eggles

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:20 pm

One hoglet gone to his new home today Smile
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:20 pm

Yaaay, thats good news! x
Back to top Go down
eggles

eggles

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:05 pm

It is im really pleased as they are a lovely couple Smile x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoglets looking for forever homes    Hoglets looking for forever homes  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoglets looking for forever homes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2