Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Help Needed

Go down 
+7
janey
Melody
Nikki
Sian
Lou
Leanne
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Possible Help Needed Empty
PostSubject: Possible Help Needed   Possible Help Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:29 am

I have been contacted this morning as we may need foster carers to help re-home a group of hoggies - this is down to change in circumstances and a very reluctant re-home but the owner has no options.

There are 12 hoggies and one with babies.

If anybody has a spare set-up and can offer a foster home please could you add your name to the list which I shall start - this may not come off but if we have people in place just to be on the safe side it would be much appreciated.

xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Help Needed   Possible Help Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:30 am

Foster Carers

Nellie
Back to top Go down
Leanne

Leanne

PostSubject: Re: Possible Help Needed   Possible Help Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:32 am

Foster carers

Nellie
Leanne
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Possible Help Needed   Possible Help Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:48 am

As we talked about this morning ... I think if we can help we should ... sadly I don't have anyroom for anymore .. but i do think it's a good idea to say how many you can home .

Last edited by Lou on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Sian

Sian

PostSubject: Re: Possible Help Needed   Possible Help Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:53 am

I think this is the girl who bred Autumn, makes sense now why she wasn't returned to her xx
Back to top Go down
Leanne

Leanne

PostSubject: Re: Possible Help Needed   Possible Help Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:54 am

Foster carers

Nellie - 3
Leanne ( could take 1 for def 2 at the most)
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Possible Help Needed   Possible Help Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:03 am

i wish i could help but i'm having enough trouble with lara and keith would have a fit if i bring anymore home Sad i have a spare zoozone if anyone needs one x
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Possible Help Needed   Possible Help Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:30 am

I have plenty of room, more so when I have my hog rescue room done. The only thing I don't have is the actual zoozones / vivs etc.

Obviously I will have everything ready (housing unit etc) when the rescue room is complete. Until then I have room available but no set ups spare.

I have spoken to Helen this morning and shall see if I can get my Ray to erry himself up with making a start. Meanwhile I have spoken to a girl in work who rescues guinea pigs and she may have a spare zoozone too, she'll let me know tonight.

Nikki, if it's okay with you, can I please loan your spare off you for rescue purposes? Even if nothing comes of the above, I shall need to start collecting extras in for any future needy little prickly friends. If it's a spare and you would like to get rid completely, I am more than happy to buy it from you to have in as a spare for rescues.

xoxox
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

PostSubject: Re: Possible Help Needed   Possible Help Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:34 am

Foster carers

Nellie - 3
Leanne ( could take 1 for def 2 at the most)need me xx
Jane can take 1
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Possible Help Needed   Possible Help Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:51 am

I think we need to take into consideration that if some need rehoming that some may not be social .. and will need extra time regarding handling its ok having the room but time is always going to be the biggest factor .x
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Possible Help Needed   Possible Help Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:02 am

I completely agree with you Lou xx

Time is the greatest gift. I still stand by what I said a while back about any rescues that I may take on who may not appreciate having human company, may have been through the mill or even hate us humans and so are less likely to get a forever home, then they shall have one with me.

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Leanne

Leanne

PostSubject: Re: Possible Help Needed   Possible Help Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:09 am

Time is very important, I know to well lol when I got my mr bambam (hufflepuff) he wasn't friendly at all he was a vibrating, huffing, popping ball of quills Sad but over time and lots of it, lots of handling sweet talking we have a lovely boy now:)Smile

I'd have time to put in Lou if I'm needed x
Back to top Go down
Tracywaceywoo

Tracywaceywoo

PostSubject: Re: Possible Help Needed   Possible Help Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:14 am

guys id love to help but i dont have the room as would have go in my bedroom as thats the warmest room and where my hoggies are.And now with willow and the babies all my time will be going to them id really love to help.i havent evan got spare zoozones to lend as i will need it when separating the males and females.id really love to help guys sorry Sad x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Help Needed   Possible Help Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Sorry I have no room now im picking flint up...maybe the end of march but till them I have no set-ups!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Cathy

Cathy

PostSubject: Re: Possible Help Needed   Possible Help Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:03 pm

I would love to, but with Tilly having 6 babies, I haven't got room, and need to use my spare zoozone for separating the babies when the time comes. I really wish I could though. Sorry Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
kelz32

kelz32

PostSubject: Re: Possible Help Needed   Possible Help Needed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:36 pm

i could definatly take one as i get a new viv delivered on tue so would have sonics old one available
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Possible Help Needed   Possible Help Needed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:39 pm

You would need to send some details in Kelly to me if you would like a application to be a foster carer with the forum inbox me and let me no .
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Possible Help Needed   Possible Help Needed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Is there any more news on these yet Lou? I now have a spare zoozone that I collected last week.

xoxox
Back to top Go down
kelz32

kelz32

PostSubject: Re: Possible Help Needed   Possible Help Needed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:03 pm

what details lou do you need ill inbox what you need over xx
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Possible Help Needed   Possible Help Needed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:04 pm

I will send you a aapplication form to fill out .x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Help Needed   Possible Help Needed Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:40 am

No more news as yet - the lady concerned was going to try and re-home them herself - our offer of help is there if she needs it x
Back to top Go down
Cathy

Cathy

PostSubject: Re: Possible Help Needed   Possible Help Needed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:31 pm

I can help with collection or a hog train if needed. x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Help Needed   Possible Help Needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Help Needed
Page 1 of 1