Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pudding all groomed and knot free...

Go down 
+4
Josie
Lou
tayer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
tayer
tayer

pudding all groomed and knot free... Empty
PostSubject: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:22 pm

im sorry helen i had to cut her, she could not stick being indoors with the matt of fur that was on her.....she was struggling....so iv cut her and groomed her, she is matt free....no knots at all, so helen you can start from scratch with her....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:30 pm

Awww that is so cute .... Tayer ..x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:33 pm

do you think.....she looks funny....at least we know she is a cashmere and needs grooming every day....lol coz when it was growing before i didnt know her fur was gonna grow like that...lol
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:39 pm

she is cute .. you posted this thread 3 times so removed the other two Tayer after i checked they were all the same .x
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:42 pm

lmao... poor little bunny! what have you done to her?! Laughing xxx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:25 pm

i know josie its sacrilegious to a cashmere, but she wasnt copen well being indoors....her fur was matted about an inch....i didnt know what else to do...

did i really post it 3 times....how did i do that....lol magic.
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:30 pm

it must be the best thing to do tayer, she must feel so much more comfortable now Smile it's just a shock! Laughing
you're going to miss those little ones when they go xxx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:35 pm

she got a big head and a little body now......i will miss them...specially burdock he is exactly like dad full ov personality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:50 am

I has a bald bunny!!

Have brush, comb and frizz ease at hand!!

She will be well loved and look forward to bonding with her when grooming the little fluff ball x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:15 am

im so sorry helen....but she just couldnt cope being indoors the way she was...iv kept her fur for you...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:56 am

Thank you Tayer, but please feel free to leave the fur at your house!! Think I will have plenty off miss pudding to come!

My son has point blank refused to call her Pudding so we are going to go with Frankie Pudding - have to slip it in somewhere.

She looks a little bit like an alien by the way!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:12 am

I think she is uber cute ....

I'm quite excited about meeting Burdock now ... one sleep my lovely ladies .x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:04 pm

I'm excited too....wahoo xxx
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:27 pm

Oh.... My.... Word.....! I feel really bad about this but I cannot stop laughing at this cute little sausage Pie Pudding! I can't believe I've only just read this!

I think that it's not the little bunny I'm laighing at, more the fact that you have had to do this Tayer!

xoxox
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

PostSubject: Re: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:58 pm

Awww, soooo cute, was she good whilst you did it? xx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:02 pm

she was fab did have a few jump arounds....but she sat for a full hour....she went nuts when i put down....lol
Back to top Go down
dovaston
Admin
Admin
dovaston

PostSubject: Re: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:56 am

Now that is the sweetest thing I have seen in a long time....absolutely gorgeous....I am soo jealous...beautiful beautiful....xx
Back to top Go down
Sian

Sian

PostSubject: Re: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:09 am

Too cute! Bet her fur will grow back lovely. I have that blanket too xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:14 am

And now I have a pudding blanket - she looks like a little alien but she is so soft and silky and gorgeous and lovely and cuddly and boingy and friendly - I luvs my bunny by the way and as I have said earlier, you can tell just how much hard work Tayer has put in with them - they are a delight to have xx
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:21 am

you and lou better get taking some pictures please! xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:27 am

I will - promise x
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:44 am

want to see their new houses too!
i bought buster some funky new bowls yesterday... carrot orange and apple green!
helen im going to ask you to make me some liners for buster's bed soon, his vet bed needs throwing now and yours look nicer and are softer anyway, and easier to clean xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:56 am

ok -will get a piccie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pudding all groomed and knot free...   pudding all groomed and knot free... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pudding all groomed and knot free...
Page 1 of 1