Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FAO Lou, more Bramble pants

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gems312

gems312

FAO Lou, more Bramble pants Empty
PostSubject: FAO Lou, more Bramble pants   FAO Lou, more Bramble pants Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Well I've figured out why Bramble is so angry with the world, he HATES being woken up. If I get him out of bed he spends the whole time hissing, popping and tryig to stab me with his head lance. If I turn off the light in his room and return bit later on, he huffs me at first but then becomes quite ameniable, apart from when he gets near my hair, he uses is to climb onto my head and then proceeds to bite my head and try to pull chunks of hair out. He's lovely, lol.

Excuse the blurriness, he's far too busy to stand still for photos.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: FAO Lou, more Bramble pants   FAO Lou, more Bramble pants Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:08 pm

Awww i have just seen this thankyouu for posting Gemma ....... he has grown glad you worked out why he was grumpy as everything i tried i just got hissed at more ..x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
dobbyhog

dobbyhog

PostSubject: Re: FAO Lou, more Bramble pants   FAO Lou, more Bramble pants Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:26 am

aww hes a handsome little thing xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO Lou, more Bramble pants   FAO Lou, more Bramble pants Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAO Lou, more Bramble pants
Page 1 of 1