Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hog Room Nearly Finished

Go down 
+2
Lou
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Hog Room Nearly Finished Empty
PostSubject: Hog Room Nearly Finished   Hog Room Nearly Finished Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:43 am

Took some anger out on some furniture moving yesterday!!

It has long been my plan to move all my hoggies into one room especially after my boiler blew up last Christmas and we had to have gas fires and electric heaters to keep warm.

Our dining room is used for holidays and high teas so not very often and is the ideal room - natural daylight and plenty of space so the work began yesterday morning.

Lugged the dining room table and chairs out and plonked them in the living room, moved the glass china cabinet complete with china in and managed only to break a couple of pieces, moved a cupboard from under the stairs into the conservatory and put the china cabinet under the stairs, moved the triple stack from the conservatory into the dining room next to my four stack, holly is now sat on top of the three stack and fabio and lou are next to them until my new stack comes up at the weekend which my dad has made.

Was hoping to move the three seater out of the living room into the conservatory with my dad today, but he has the boiler man coming out to repair his boiler at home but have a feeling me and mum will shift the damn thing, then we can set the living room up as my new dining room and job is a good one!!

Impressed with my nearly finished hoggie room, have been able to store all the fund raising items in one corner - five boxes of it which used to be in the conservatory, have plenty of room for a couple of chairs as well.

The only thing dad will have to help me with is the three stack in the living room - will have to take the door off to get it out and it will need him to help me move it as it is damn heavy - he is bringing his bag truck as it will give us a little more leverage to move it.

I was once told that when I moved in with Nigel I could do anything I liked apart from change the conservatory which I have done anyway, but his face was a treat last night when he came home - moral to Nigel, don't pee the Nellie off!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hog Room Nearly Finished   Hog Room Nearly Finished Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:27 am

lol! its hard going changing rooms around .....

Bet it looks fab ...x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Hog Room Nearly Finished   Hog Room Nearly Finished Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:31 am

bet it looks great,must have taken you hours to move all them little bears Very Happy x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Hog Room Nearly Finished   Hog Room Nearly Finished Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:24 pm

But you sit back and appreciate it all. I love moving things about!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Hog Room Nearly Finished   Hog Room Nearly Finished Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Well done to you, I bet you'll feel properly happy n chilled once it's all finished :0) xoxox
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

PostSubject: Re: Hog Room Nearly Finished   Hog Room Nearly Finished Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:56 pm

Oh I love moving furniture round, makes you feel like your in a different house....... well for a bit any way lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hog Room Nearly Finished   Hog Room Nearly Finished Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:00 pm

Well done helen bet it looks fab xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hog Room Nearly Finished   Hog Room Nearly Finished Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hog Room Nearly Finished
Page 1 of 1