Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House Rabbits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
christina

christina

House Rabbits Empty
PostSubject: House Rabbits   House Rabbits Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:28 pm

Hi I was hoping for some advice. A friend of mine breeds rabbits and I have fallen in love with two (well all of them really). I was wondering how feasible it would be to house them in the same room as my four hogs. I was thinking temperature, if they mix etc. The hogs are in vivs so was also wondering if the rabbits would be OK as they would probably be in a hutch with a run but when home out in the room. I would appreciate any help or if anyone else has this set up. Thank you
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

House Rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Rabbits   House Rabbits Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:30 pm

I have that, roxy bunny lives in the room with meika, suzie and welly. She doesn't seem bothered by the warmer temps. She likes to chew the viv though x
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

House Rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Rabbits   House Rabbits Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:31 pm

Roxy has the run of the room during the day and goes in an indoor rabbit cage thing at night when one of the hogs comes out x
Back to top Go down
christina

christina

House Rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Rabbits   House Rabbits Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Sounds good. Will have to have a reshuffle but it's looking good for two new additions to the family now. Thank you x
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

House Rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Rabbits   House Rabbits Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:42 pm

I have a house bunny too love and I have had no problems whatsoever. Bun is around all the time and Lewiesits on me at night before he ges into his playpen. Binky was curious at first but no longer. Please let us know how you get on.

Hugs

JO xx
Back to top Go down
christina

christina

House Rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Rabbits   House Rabbits Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 7:28 pm

Thank you this has put my mind at rest x I will introduce them when they arrive hopefully in next week or so x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

House Rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Rabbits   House Rabbits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House Rabbits
Page 1 of 1