Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to this Site

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
miloson

New to this Site Empty
PostSubject: New to this Site   New to this Site Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 3:09 pm

Good Afternoon. joined this Forum as i am going to get a Pygmy Hedgehog this will be my first one. I have looked regarding housing feeding .. Any help would be great also whether a Boy or Girl, and approx how much will it cost me to keep it.. I am in the Manchester Area and have not found one to buy as yet... Thanks everyone. santa
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

New to this Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this Site   New to this Site Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 4:45 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum.

There is lots of good information in the stickies in each category that will help you with regards to housing, bedding and feeding.

I do not find any difference between boys or girls, they all have their own individual personalities - it is really down to you and the handling that you do with your pet hedgehog.

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk
tayer
tayer

New to this Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this Site   New to this Site Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 5:38 pm

Welcome to the forum x

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
hoggyhugs

New to this Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this Site   New to this Site Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:04 pm

A very warm welcome sweets, I bet you can't wait to get your hoggy.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

New to this Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this Site   New to this Site Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 10:52 pm

Hello - welcome to the forum!

Boys and girls are the same really. They are both just as friendly if you give them lots of time and love. I would highly recommend you buy from a breeder rather than a shop because breeders will spend lots of time with them when they are babies which makes them a lot more sociable.

There is loads of info on here - you will find everything you need to know. Hedgehogs are expensive, but they are worth every penny! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
Sponsored content

New to this Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this Site   New to this Site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to this Site
Page 1 of 1