Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to site

Go down 
+7
dovaston
softandspikey
Lou
tayer
janey
Sparky1
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparky1

New to site Empty
PostSubject: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:04 am

Just popping in to say hello, I own a awesome little boy by the name of coco. He is only a babe in arms but he is so tame and loving he's more like a old man with no attituded! I hope to increase my collection even more in the new year, the wife and I have said maximum of ten hogs. 5 of each! To be honest be more like 10 of each, as we finding them more interesting, we have excellent support from our breeder Zoe (crazy hedgehog lady) of Torbay Devon. And we are looking forward to our next babe in the spring from her, if we can hold out that long. So were quite new to keeping these, any advice of any type welcome. We all learn new things every day so the more info the better. Our main thing at the moment is understanding colours!!! Mine field so far, as we have read there's over 92 different colours???
Thanks and hello everyone ! lol!
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:23 am

Hi, welcome to the forum, glad you have joined. I have four hoggies at the moment and my first litter in the nest. Any questions just ask away, we are a friendly lot. Would love to see some pics of Coco. xx
Back to top Go down

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:33 am

Hi and welcome to the forum

The one thing I can say is that they are very very addictive.

There is lots of useful information on the site - check out the stickies and any questions at all, just fire away and we will be here to offer our own advice based on our own experience.

Photos please as well - love photos x
Back to top Go down

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:46 am

Hi and welcome to our forum.my names natalie I have 6 hogs and a lesser tenrec.they are very addictive lol.look forward to seeing pics of coco xx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:47 am

Hiya mark glad you came over your more than welcome to put lots n lots ov pics of coco!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Lou

Lou

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:55 am

Hey Mark ....

As you no im Lou i have 9 hogs and one desert hog babies in the nest and two litters due .. welcome to Prickly Critterz forum .... feel free to ask any questions you may have .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Sparky1

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:00 am

Hi, and thank you for the welcome. Iam in Devon, but a Derbyshire lad born and breed myself. Chesterfield was my nearest town, iam from small village called Tibshelf. Any how I will put some pics of coco up soon as I figure out how to do it!!! It's taken me 2 days to manage to write something!! Love the pic of the hog in the middle of yours, now that is a colour I would love!! What is the name of the colour?? think Now just went to post this and lots highs??? cheers Will put loads of pics up soon as figure out how as working off iPhone, not pc or laptop. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thats a link to how to put pictures on Mark .x

In the middle of my singature ? Thats Nigel my desert hog .... he is a ginger colour ..x
Back to top Go down
Sparky1

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:20 am

Don't think my iPhone has figured out how to upload a picture yet Sad If all else fails blame the tools iam using! I have tried the link and the caption to add, but my phone just gives me Evil or Very Mad This expression? So have to do bit more trying. But will keep working at it honest!!
Back to top Go down
softandspikey

softandspikey

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:24 am

Hi and welcome

My name's Rach I have 12 APH and I'm a hedgehog addict Very Happy

x
Back to top Go down
dovaston
Admin
Admin
dovaston

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:25 am

Hello Mark and Welcome to our Happy friendly, if slightly mad, place!x
Back to top Go down
Tracywaceywoo

Tracywaceywoo

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:28 am

Hi Mark welcome Smile I'm Tracy I have two hoggies boy and girl there my babies I will be pairing my two up in January for the first time Smile
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:08 pm

Hi Mark,

welcome to the world of hedgehogs! I have been owned by Ernie, only since October and I am well and truley addicted already! I love it! My Ernie is now 7 months old and is such a delight to watch, I even brought/sneaked him into work with me on Friday to meet everyone. He was snuggled up in his bonding bag for most of the day but was happy to come out and say hello to everyone once word got out! - He was the worst kept secret, the only people who didn't see him were the ones who were off that day lol!

I'm sure you will enjoy being part of our lovely forum family and will make some cracking friends on here, all three of you - you,your wife and Coco!

xoxox

Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:24 pm

Hi Mark, welcome to the forum x
Back to top Go down
dobbyhog

dobbyhog

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:15 pm

Hello and welcome!!! I have 3 of the little beauties and they are an absolute pleasure! I am hoping to start breeding late next year but am spending as much time planning and preparing!

this place is awesome for advice or if you just want a laugh!!

but photos are mandatory! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sparky1

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:16 pm

Hi and thanks for all the welcomes!! Still trying to find my way round on forum?? Ain't to easy when on iPhone!! Will get on laptop next week end and do my best to get some pictures of coco on here. Once he is all settled and iam 100% he's all content, I will have a little girl by then. Time to start the mealworm treats for being good again. Mind they do taste nice, had to try them!! At moment coco is quilling, so ain't sure what colour he will be for sure?? He is quite a light colour though and registered as a cinnacot. But all I know is he is so much fun. But thanks again to everyone for the welcomes. And soon mite be able to do a bit more here, if I ever get it sussed out. Only just got used to Facebook Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:30 pm

if you want me to upload a pic of coco i can take one off your profile Mark .. let me no ...x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:46 pm

You have tried a mealworms???? Lol ych a fi!! What it taste like?? You would be good on the bush tucker trials mark!! Lmao!
Back to top Go down
Sparky1

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Think I will have to wait till the week end, so I can put some pictures of coco up !! My fone is having none of it. So sorry for those who ain't seen my baby boy, he is on face book on the APH sites there. But it will be the week end now, when I will be screeming for help to upload my pictures then.
And thanks again to the welcomes from others who posted after my last message Smile
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:10 pm

I can upload one for you Mark if you want .x
Back to top Go down
Sparky1

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:15 pm

Yes I have eaten mealworms!! If it's good enough for my coco then its good enough for me! Like just taste a bit nutty and consistency of a crisp really. The down side is because there small all the bits get stuck in your teeth! But apart from that I can highly recommend you try them! Wink)
Back to top Go down
Sparky1

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Lou, that would be great if you could!! Just rob my fb page and the Verious APH sites, I would really appreciate that. And a big thank you for that too cheers Mark
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:21 pm

lmao.....
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:41 pm

My kenziie has eaten a meal worm too well a few as her friends dared her lol .. will do that now Mark .x
Back to top Go down
Sparky1

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:47 pm

Thanks!! Honest the mealworms arnt bad, but I did it because he takes them from my lips! Well so farr, till he misses and grabs my lip or nose! That probably be last time then!! But the worms are full of protien so good for you! Wink)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to site   New to site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to site
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next