Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tilly and Junior

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

Tilly and Junior - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tilly and Junior   Tilly and Junior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:43 pm

i met tilly today...you will so end up keeping her i loooove her!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Tilly and Junior   Tilly and Junior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:45 pm

I would imagine they will be up for adoption pretty quick as they were very well loved and was handled .. so if the foster carers are interested you will need to let me no .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Botty31

Botty31

PostSubject: Re: Tilly and Junior   Tilly and Junior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:56 pm

I can't wait to meet her. :-) x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Tilly and Junior   Tilly and Junior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Inboxed you back Jo .x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tilly and Junior   Tilly and Junior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:34 am

Initial Assessment

Junior is an exceptionally handsome hoggie - you can tell that he is Milligan's son and that he is the sister of Blossom - he is a big chunky boy who is really chilled. He will make an absolutely wonderful addition to anybody's home.

Tilly is a diva - so confident in herself and a little wriggly bum - she was eating as soon as I put the food in for her and showed not signs of being bothered by the move.

These two babies have been very well cared for and are in tip top health - Daisy is beside herself that she has had to give them up for the amount of homework she is dealing with at the moment means she is not able to give them the time she has previously given them and she did not want them to become huffy so she made an incredibly mature decision to hand them to the rescue.

She would like to have updates on them and I have promised her they will having loving homes and not be passed from pillar to post - she will continue to pop on to the forum and I will keep in touch with her as well.

Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Tilly and Junior   Tilly and Junior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:49 am

I think Daisy did the right thing .... I no my girls have lots of homeworks and i help them with their hogs ...

I'm sure we will find them a home quickly .x
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Tilly and Junior   Tilly and Junior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:09 am

Just glad that Daisy did make the right decision and seek your advice Helen by asking if her babies could come through via the forum.

We'll do our utmost for them xx

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tilly and Junior   Tilly and Junior - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tilly and Junior
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2